Chapter 2

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It's been a week since BlackPink's debut. Their unnamed fandom is growing in a rapid speed and their songs are gaining so much love and attention. After the first recording of their live performance, the girls couldn't help but shed some tears of joy every now and then. It still felt like they were dreaming; it felt like they hadn't debuted yet.
    They were back on the show, performing to possibly win an award; and they did. Them, just rookies to the industry, already won an award for their song. The girls were overjoyed, who would've thought they'd be this successful? Yes, they garnered attention because they're from YGE, but people didn't have to vote or like them just for that reason. They came to the conclusion that, maybe, they are as talented as people thought them to be, boosting up their confidence and lessening their worries.
    Now, it's been about a month, fans have been wanting more Blackpink and the rumor of a BlackpinkTV excited some while angered others. The girls were called to YG's office for reasons unknown to them. Stepping into his well decorated office, the girls looked at eachother, nervous. YG seeing the tension spoke first, "calm down, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to talk to you guys about future promotions." The girls only nodded as they continued to listen, "I wanted to let you guys know you are going to make some TV appearances before your next comeback."
    "What kind? Variety? Drama? CFs?" It was Jennie who asked.
    "I was hoping variety and possibly,  reality. People want to get to know the actual Blackpink so we've definitely been considering the chances of BlackpinkTV. For now, we already have a few we'd like for you girls to do," He motioned them closer to look at the paper in front of him, "we have Weekly idol, Running man, infinite challenge, Hit the Stage (AN: let's pretend there's a bonus episode) and Happy Together. We'll do Weekly idol first to see how that goes." He gave them a fatherly smile.
    "Excuse me, sajangnim," a small voice earned their attention, "did you say Hit the Stage?" Lisa fidgeted in her spot. The girls looked at her worried, they know exactly why she's acting like this.
    "Did you not want to do it?"
    "No, it's not that," she paused for a moment,"it's just, I don't think I'm talented enough." her last words sounded more like a question than a statement.
    YG almost laughed. An artist of his idols untalented? He looked at her, who was obviously avoiding his eyes, "Don't say you're untalented, because you're not, and you know this. So I'd like for you to try your best on the show." He reassured the girl.
    "Yes, sajangnim." Lisa tried to keep a straight face and her posture.
    "Ok, that settles it. You're dismissed." The girls bowed towards him and left the room. They stayed silent until they knew they were in a private space.
    It was Jennie who broke the silence first, "Lisa, are you ok?" She asked, knowing why the girl seemed to be a bit shaken.
    "I... I guess. I just, you know, don't think I'm ready to face him yet." She sulked a bit.
    "Don't worry, you have at least two weeks to prepare yourself. Also, since you're participating in a bonus episode, it may be unlikely that the original dancers compete."
    "I know. But-"
    "You know what, why don't we just drop the topic." Rosé decided to end everything. No one wanted to see the maknae sulk even more than she already was.
    The three girls only nodded their heads and grabbed something to eat as they head back to their dorm, not speaking much along the way.

                       ○○○○○○○○○○

    Ten couldn't believe his eyes. He was informed that once hit the stage ended, they'd make a special episode a few weeks later. He was asked to judge the dancers along with Hyoyeon from SNSD and Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter