Chapter 10

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "How'd it go?" That was the first question dropped by the girls who watched as Lisa entered their dorm. They stared at the TV screen, not bothering to look at her as they spake.
    "I guess it went well," was her simple reply.
    "Did anything happen? Did he... do anything?"
    "Of course not, he isn't that kind of guy. But," she hesitated a bit,"he did swear to replace Ten." Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé's heads spun to look at her at an alarming speed.
    "He did what?!" Rosé stumbled to stand up and rush to the girl, gripping her shoulders, "does that mean Lizkook is happening?!" Of course she'd ask that, she was the biggest fan of their ship.
    Jennie pushed her out the way and imitated the gesture, "what about Ten?!" Jisoo had a hard time trying to calm down her Pasta and Jeundeukki as they kept shaking their poor maknae, yelling questions topped with more questions.
    "I haven't agreed to anything nor have I said I'm choosing either of them," this was Lisa's first words after everyone had calmed down with either a warm cup of coffee or tea in their hands.
    "You didn't say you wouldn't either," Jisoo casually sipped her drink while an incoherent "savage" slipped out of Rosé's mouth.
    "You all know how I feel about Ten! How I've always felt about him! But, Jungkook is just so nice and he's doing everything and ugh-" they could all tell Lisa was frustrated. She pinched her nose bridge, a gesture she managed to pick up from Dara.
    They all sat in silence, trying to think of the right words to say. They all knew Ten and held a small grudge towards him due to the event that occoured years back, but they knew he was a nice guy and a great boyfriend while they were at it. He was always there whenever Lisa needed a shoulder to cry on or was having the worst day of her life or the best one. He always had her back. Heck, he even took care of Lisa when she was on her period; a time where she was completely unstable and unpredictable. Let's just say he was boyfriend goals in their eyes.
    The trio aren't too sure of Jungkook just yet, but they knew he means well. From the loving stare he gives Lisa whenever they hang out, that always  seems to go unnoticed, to the small gestures he does to make Lisa smile when she's having a bad day or she's stressed. They'd hear his soft singing every once in a while, coming through Lisa's phone at night. The girl has trouble falling asleep at times, so Jungkook would call her and lull her to sleep. Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé all fought for the right to be Lisa's roommate for that day whenever that happened.
    A collective sigh from the group broke the silence, "Lisa, you always get the good guys."
    "Says the girl who told Taeyong to wait until you debuted and already have a few, major awards. He agreed you know, and I'm pretty sure he'd wait until you die."
    "You know what-" Jennie nearly scrambled towards the girl, being held back by Jisoo.
    "I forgot about that! It's about time he starts hitting you up. At the AAA he was staring you down, ya'know " Rosé butted in and got a glare from the 'cat', making her stop trying to get at Lisa.
    "Oh really? Through teary eyes, you still managed to see that?"
    "Don't act like you didn't almost cry yourself."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter