Chapter 13

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    A deep, long sigh escaped Lisa. It's been a week since the drunk incident and now the two love sick boys are sitting in front of her in a cafe somewhere in Seoul, "Jungkook, don't you have a comeback to prepare for? Ten, isn't SM supposed to be overworking you? How do you two have time to come and see me?"
    The two guys looked at eachother and shrugged, leaving Lisa to release another long sigh. She rubbed her temples, soothing the incoming headache she was getting. Lisa had had a lot to think and stress about in the past few days; including her job as an idol. She looked back at the two boys in front of her, "what is this about?" She asked. Calmly.
    "Lisa, we're sincerely sorry, but we need you to choose."
    She scoffed, "first of all, why should I? You two do remember that I have a dating ban, right? Secondly, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. If either of you sincerely want 'us', then wait. I can't answer you now. Besides," she smiled, "I can't choose between the two of you. Let me sort out my feelings first? Yeah?" She held her hands together and pleaded. They forgot she was an idol. An idol in one of the strictest companies with a reputation. An idol at YG entertainment.
    The two boys looked at eachother again and thought to themselves. Lisa looked at the pair with a smirk, "seeing as you two have a connection to be able to speak telepathically, I say you two should just date eachother," she joked.
    "Hell no," the two said in unison ans Lisa chuckled.
    "I'll wait," Lisa looked at Ten as he spoke, "I've been patient enough these past few years, whats a few more gonna do?" He smiled, "Besides, if I get tired of waiting, I'll just ask for permission from your CEO. Yeah, I watched Radio Star with Jisoo and Rosè." Lisa rolled her eyes. Ten turned to his side, "what about you, kookie?"
    He was silent. Jungkook wasn't sure if his feelings for the girl were enough for him to last long enough to get a chance with her. He wasn't sure if what he was feeling was genuine love. He looked up to meet eyes with Lisa, "if we're meant to be, we're meant to be."
    The two Thais were taken aback, "you're giving up?" Ten said, a little bit too excited.
    "Giving up?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter