Chapter 14

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Lisa hugged her phone to her chest, fidgeting in her seat with a worried expression painted on her face, "she's been like this for a few hours now," Jennie explained to their manager, "she gets startled when we try to talk to her, she has no appetite and whenever we ask her what's wrong, she just says she's fine."
    "Hmm..." he studied Lisa's face and body language and decided to try and talk to the girl. He walked up to her a softly tapped her shoulder, "Lisa~" he tried using a mellower voice as to not shock her. She eyed her manager, "what's wrong?"
    "N-nothing. I'm just nervous about nothing, I guess," she placed an uncomfortable smile on her doll-like face.
    "Lisa, please tell me. I promise, whatever it is, I won't punish you."
    She hesitated for a moment, "... if I tell you, can you please not tell Sajangnim?" He nodded an ok but knew if the problem was serious, he'd go straight to the CEO, "s-so, I went out with Jungkook and Ten and I think someone might've taken pictures. I'm scared. What if they release those and a scandal breaks out? What if someone recorded our entire meeting? It was a very personal meeting..." Lisa's eyes started getting teary and her manager held her in a hug. The last time she broke down like this in front of him was when she confessed that she started feeling depressed while she was a trainee. It was understandable since being a trainee, especially at YG entertainment, is a hard and tiring thing.
    "It'll be alright... it'll be alright." He patted her back in an attempt to comfort the girl, "thank you for telling me." She only nodded, words not able to come out of at the moment.
    Their manager looked towards the girls who were watching from afar. They nodded at him and looked at eachother, "who's gonna do it?"
    "Jisoo," Rosé pointed at the girl beside her.
    "Why me?"
    "You're the oldest," the two argued. She gave up with a sigh and reluctantly got her phone out.
    "Lisa might hate us for this," Jisoo voiced.
    "This is important. If we don't do this.... something bad might happen."
    They all stayed silent for a moment, "ok," Jisoo clicked on a contact and waited for a response,"hello? Yes, this is Jisoo. We have something to tell you, Sajangnim."

-------------

    Lisa's POV

    Why am I getting called to the office? Did the manager tell sajangnim? No no no no no... what if he takes away all forms of communication I have with the two? He might not let me do anything since I'm still a rookie; p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter