Chapter 15

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this chapter has not been corrected. Thank you.

 

 

 

    After a few days, the pictures were indeed released. It caused quite a stir, but instead of panic, the girls were overfilled with excitement; their colaborations with the boys were to finally be announced. The public's opinion is definitely a huge part in this, but not even that can deter the gusto they managed to pick up somewhere.  The four sat inside YG entertainment's recording studio with joyful expressions and they couldn't stay put in their seats at all, "you all look brighter than usual," Teddy, one of the producers, voiced.

    "Yup. Today's the first meeting for the colab and people and talent and just cool and aaaGGHH-" Lisa explained in gibberish korean that no one but herself really understood.

    "She's just saying that she's excited due to the colab is all. I mean, we all are," the blonde nodded her head and Jennie, the apparently 'Lisa translator', could only laugh.

    Teddy gave them a warm smile. He was always a favorite of the artists because he treated them well and like family. Not that CEO Yang doesn't; it's just easier to be comfortable with Teddy is all. Usually, when they were scolded by their CEO, Teddy was like the older sibling figure who encouraged them to get through it since greater things will come. He was one of the reasons they chose to not give up and they truly thank him for that, "anyway, before we get into more things later, I'll explain some stuff now. The mini album will consist of six songs. Each company or artist will be given two songs based off the concept of this mini album. For our two songs, I wanted a bit of insight," he looked at the youngest, "Lisa, how close are you to those two?"

    "Hm?"

    "How close are you to those two in the pictures."

    "Um, well, Ten and I go way back to my childhood in Thailand and Jungkook and I became close ever since we met eachother for Infinite challenge..." she wasn't sure whether she should say anymore.

    "Ok, so do you like any of them?"

    Her eyes widened, "excuse me?"

    Teddy cleared his throat, "do you, in any way, feel a romantic attraction towards one of them?"

    ".... why?" Her voice came out as a whisper and he nodded.

    "I'll take that as a yes," he turned to the other three, "do any of you like anyone in NCT or BTS?" He questioned.

    The three gave an awkward chuckle causing Teddy to look up at the ceiling, "ok then. Makes it easier to put you in groups," he stood up and started picking up papers on the table, "tell me who they are when you're ready, but for right now, we have to go to a meeting." The girls nodded and followed him out.

------------

    "Please, please come in. Make yourselves comfortable. The girls will be here shortly," a YG staff busied herself with the care of the room full of guys (much to her enjoyment. It wasn't everyday that you're sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter