Chapter 5

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    What in the world did I just do. Lisa sped up her pace still trying to find her dressing room, all the while remembering the events that had just happened. She wasn't sure if it was because of the spur of the moment that led her to her possible 'death' or the fact that everything he did in that room was, too her, hot.
    She took her hair in her hands, "aish, I'm going crazy." She mumbled to herself.
    "You look crazy too." She turned to the one hidden presence, but probably a bit too fast because she fell on to the floor with a small yelp.
    The person laughed and held their hand out to the girl, "sorry, Lisa." She looked up to meet Jungkook's bunny like smile.
    "Jungkook? What are you doing here?"
    "Hey, it was nice to see you too," Lisa rolled her eyes, "but if you must know, we had some freetime and decided to attend the show. Discreetly of course."
    "Tell the truth, Jisoo invited you guys didn't she." Lisa narrowed her eyes at the boy who just laughed.
    "Caught," he raised both his hands, "well, technically, she only invited hobi when he expressed how much he liked this show. We just tagged along," his hand found it's way to his chin.
    "I see...." Lisa looked down at her phone that was currently ringing, "hello?" She answered.
    "WHERE ARE YOU." She held the device away from her ear, wanting to keep her ability to hear.
    "Jennie, calm down. I just got lost and I can't find the dressing room."
    "Well, get your over here as soon as you can. We're gonna eat out with some sunbaes."
    "Who?" Jennie hung up, not answering the question, "hello? You there? K. Nevermind then."
    "Same" she looked up at the boy, with his smile still plastered on his face.
    "Do you happen to know your way around here? I'm lost..."
    "Yeah, I was just heading to your dressing room too. Come on." Jungkook took her hand and moved in front of her. Lisa just helplessly followed, not questioning how he would even know where her dressing room was. He seemed to know where he was going, so might as well.  He stopped and looked back at the girl who slammed on to his chest. She backed away, flustered after bumping into him (after he stopped abruptly). He just smiled.
    "We're here." He turned the knob and walked in, "i'm back"
    Lisa looked around the room to find the Blackpink and BTS members scattered within the space she called her dressing room, finding her manager and stylists a bit embarrassed and shy due to the big names sorrounding them. No wonder Jungkook knew the way, "wait, are you two a thing now?" Jin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter