Chapter 7

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Ten...."
    "Hey, babe." He snuggled his face further into her neck.
    Lisa sighed and hung up the phone, "what are you doing here?" She asked, her tone sounding more 'done' than usual.
    "Our managers took us out to eat as a treat. What about you, Lalice?" He spoke slowly and quietly, making sure his words would take some sort of effect on the girl.
    "I told you I'm with some sunbaes. They wanted to treat us to some food, apparently..." Lisa was careful with her word choice, she didn't need him to suddenly become jealous. In fact, it was the last thing she needed. Ten jealous is the equivalent to letting out a far too dangerous, untamed beast into a place with a bunch of unarmed creatures. It isn't pretty.
    "Who are they?" He lifted his head, whispering into her ear.
    "Who?" She shivered as she felt his breathe on her ear.
    "Who are these 'sunbaes' that you're with right now?" He already knew the answer, of course, but he just needed to hear it one more time.
    Lisa hesitated for a bit, "Lisa..."
    "I'm with the BTS sunbaes," her eyes were closed by this point. When it came to Ten, he was very unpredictable.
    Ten grinned a bit before loosening his grip on her, "thanks love," he made her face him, "I'm sorry if I scared you," Lisa opened her eyes and released the breathe she was subconsciously holding.
    "Scared? I was terrified! You seemed jealous for some reason," even though you don't have the right to be jealous anyway (she thought).
    Ten leaned forward to place his forehead on hers, "that's cause I am."
    "What?" He hugged her suddenly, "Chittaphon..."
    After a few silent seconds, he released her abruptly, "gotta go, my members are probably wondering where I am right now," he stepped back and slowly made his way to the room next to theirs, "oh, and by the way, I'd like if you could stay away from Jungkook. Like, really like that. Nothing in this world would make me happier," he smiled and entered the room before she could even respond.
    "What," she was still a bit dazed and confused but none the less made her way back into the rowdy room filled with crazy celebrities.
    "My baby is back~" Jennie slurred her words and lifted her arms into the air.
    "Did she have a bit too much to drink again?" Lisa asked Jisoo, the more responsible one of the group.
    "Yup. She's been like that for about five minutes now. It's crazy how she could get drunk so fast."
    Jennie stood up suddenly, "I want my Kai. Someone bring me my Kai," she was using her baby voice.
    "The one from EXO or...?" One of the boys asked as they watched the girl pretend like she's cuddling something in her arms. Jennie was definitely a cute drunk.
    "No, Kai is one of our dogs and he's also Jennie's favorite," Rosé was also a bit tipsy, but still explained on behalf of her friend.
Jimin started giggling for no reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter