Chapter 11

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Hmmm...." Lisa sat on the couch, limbs spread and eyes watching the inanimate ceiling. She's been like this for a while now. Jisoo walked in and found nothing suspicious with the girl since she's been doing this for the last few days; just thinking. Dalgom climbed up the couch and made himself comfortable on Lisa's face, which she didn't mind since the dog was warm. Why the dog chose her face as a place to rest remains a mystery, "what should I do?" She pushes the dog off her face (much to his dismay) and looked at Jisoo who had her phone out, taking pictures of Lisa with the dog on her face.
    "Oh, is this about Jungshook and Digits?" Lisa laughed at the names, but nodded, "well, maybe let the cards fall in place? If you're meant for one of them then you are."
    "Is that how you chose between Taeil and Yuta?"
    "Listen here, you living barbie doll, Taeil has never liked me in that way."
    "That's not what he said-"
    "Anyway, just let destiny do the work. It'll all hopefully work out."
    "And if it doesn't?"
    "Then you could marry both of them and switch every month. Six months with Ten, six with Jungkook." Jisoo didn't do much thinking and let the words flow out of .
    "No."
    "It was just a suggestion," Jisoo sat next to the girl, carrying the dog with her, "just stop worrying about it. I'm sure you'll find a way."
    Lisa sighed. This was probably the most conflicted she's ever been in her life. Jungkook was slowly making his way into her heart. Slowly. He had started giving the girl random nicknames, but his favorites were 'Babe' and 'Baby girl' (Lisa gives him nicknames as well, but they're names like 'BunBun' and 'J-shook'). Lisa had to admit that the nights where she can't sleep and he'd sing to her is one of her favorite things in the world at the moment, and the giant stuffed sloth on her bed was something she thoroughly enjoyed, curtesy of Jungkook. He was just such a sweet guy; it's not hard to fall for him.
    Meanwhile, there's Ten. Ever since they decided to reset their relationship, with Lisa finally finding it in herself to forgive him, he took the initiative immediately, but took his time to gain back her trust. Ten would stop by their dorm every once in a while and walk with Lisa to a nearby convenience store, catching up with eachother on the way there. They'd have a small 'date' with food bought from the store or maybe some tteukbukki from the vender near it, just talking about their problems and life. Those were the kind of things Lisa enjoyed, and he knew it. Ten would do small gestures here and there that can inform a complete stranger that he was in love with this girl. He'd face her and move her hair out of her face or fix it, smiling at her and complimenting her. Sometimes, he'd play with her hands and compare his with her's, smiling in content at how perfectly they fit together. He'd play with her hair and even put his head on her shoulder, snuggling closer to the crook of her neck. What girl would turn down a loving guy like that? Lisa sighed again which caused Jisoo to chuckle.
    "Oh, by the way, we're having dinner with Chimchim, Twin, and Shook. Twin invited again." Lisa's thoughts were interrupted by Jisoo's voice. All the nicknames are kinda getting confusing.
    "Oh, ok. All four of us, right?"
    "Yeah. I think Jennie has two more guests, though. She texted me saying that she'd explain later so I said ok."
The younger shrugged. Eating out with Bangtan just became a normal thing by this point, "what time are we going?"
    "About six o'clock."
    "Cool, I'm gonna go take a nap." Lisa left and Jisoo watched her, patting the dog's head at the same time. She turned away and whispered to the dog.
    "Dalgommie, go sit on her face." The dog seemed to understand her and followed Lisa to her room.

---------

    "Chae, hurry up! Stop trying to be pretty," Jisoo yelled from the living room.
    "For your in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter