Chapter 4

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "I missed you so much..." Ten kept his grip on her wrist as his head dipped between the crook of her neck.
    "Ten...-"
    "I missed you so, so much." He inhaled her scent that hasn't changed since the last time he's seen her; sweet like honey.
    "Ten, stop, I have to go. Youngdon is probably already looking for me-"
    "Don't," he raised his head up to meet her eyes, faces only centimeters apart, "don't talk about him right now. Please." His intense stare bore right through Lisa. How'd she even get here in the first place? How did she end up in this isolated room with the last person she wanted to interact with? She tried hard to think.... think...

      *Flashback(s)*
   
    It was their turn. Lisa got up and rubbed her hands down her long, white, button down shirt that was long enough to cover what it needed to, wiping off the nervous sweat that had unconsciously built up. She had just watched her fellow competitors do their routines, and she felt slightly insecure. Youngdon saw this, and placed a hand on hers, causing her to look at him, "don't worry about it, we'll do great." He tried his best to raise the girl's spirits, earning a smile from the latter.
    And, of course, someone saw everything. Even though it was just from the corner of his eye, every movement was seen and processed. He tried his best to focus on the dancers, but, just the sheer knowledge of her presence was enough for him to, almost, completely lose his cool. After what he saw, he released a long, quiet sigh, "strike one..." he said under his breathe.
    "What was that?" Shownu asked him, thinking he was talking to him.
    "Uh? Oh- oh, nothing. Just talking to myself, I guess," Ten came up with a sheepish excuse while Shownu nodded and looked away.

      °•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

    Lisa sat on the stage, the backdrop gloomy. Her long shirt did no favors of hiding her long legs and exposed a bit of the black shorts she wore. The music started out slow, and Youngdon walks towards Lisa, taking her hand as if to get her attention, and that's where their routine started. After a bit, the slow, elegant music turned into a song with a ier vibe. For most of the dance, hands were definitely on eachother, but thats normal for a dance like this, so it was dismissed. Ten's breathing became ragged, strike two, he thought.
    The routine was slowly coming to an end, and a part of the ending was to have a mini staring contest with each of the judges for at least two seconds, enough time for the music to slowly end while still delivering the emotions the dance portrayed. They did so, and one by one, Lisa stared into the eyes of the judges. She looked at Ten and made sure to keep her stoic face. She looked back at her dance partner, and as the finale, the two slowly got closer and Lisa gave him a peck on the cheek, letting go of him and moving off of the stage, as if saying goodbye to the one she loved.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Strike Three.

      °•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

    The taping was finally over, and although Lisa didn't win, she was still happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter