Chapter 12

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Lisa watched the two boys stare eachother down. She had just walked in, and found the two boys in the position that they were stuck in ever since they met eyes. She leaned to get a look at their faces, thinking that maybe they haven't noticed her presence there. She found that the two wore blank faces with little to no expression. She went over to Ten, being closer to him than she was to Jungkook, and waved a hand in his face. Recieving no response, she tilted her head to the side and walked towards Jungkook. After a step towards the boy, she felt a grip around her wrist and she found herself getting pulled into a tight hug, "hey, when did you get here?" Oh, he was still alive. Good to know.
    The boys from bangtan were stunned (one was irritated and a little hot headed at the moment), "Yeah, I've been here for a while," she pushed herself off of him and smiled. She turned her attention towards Jungkook, "hey, you ok?" She stepped closer.
    Jungkook snapped out of his haze and smiled at the girl, "yeah, babe, I was just... thinking," he emphasized his nickname for the girl, glaring at Ten who was more than happy to return it.
    Jisoo trapped Lisa in her arms and went on a mission to lead her to the seat right beside Jennie who was still recovering from her mental breakdown. Jisoo sat on her other side while Rosé took the initiative to seat herself across from Lisa. Jennie turned her head and took the young girl's hands in hers, "Lisa, I'm so so sorry. This is probably so awkward for you," she looked like she was getting pretty emotional.
    "No, it's ok-"
    Jennie swung her arms around the girl and clung on to her neck, "I'm so sorry~" Lisa felt her shirt becoming wet. Jennie was having another one of her episodes. Was she on her period?
    "I told you, I'm fine," she tried to free herself, "Taeyong, get this girl off me," Lisa gave up and decided to leave it to someone else.
    Taeyong grabbed a chair and pulled it closer to Jennie. He first tried unlatching her arms, but failed. He thought for a bit and leaned closer to whisper something in the girl's ear, "really?" She asked, sniffling a bit.
    "Yes, really. Now, if you need to cry more do it here," he patted his shoulders and she complied, wrapping her arms around his waist.
    "Anyway," Jin stole away their attention, "why don't you three sit down?" He tried to lift the atmosphere, finding the current one too awkward.
    Jimin was going to sit next to Rosé, but the two other boys occupied the two seats right next to hers, not necessarily wanting to sit next to eachother. He frowned and decided to just sit in the only seat left, next to Jungkook, "ok, does anyone want to explain while we eat or is it something private?" Jin started. He had already ordered food, it was just taking some time to get there.
    Everyone looked at Lisa, who just shrugged. That was the ok for someone to start speaking, "well," they became attentive, "I've known Lisa ever since we were kids," Ten spoke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter