Chapter 3

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blackpink, along with BTS, taped an episode of 'Infinite Challenge' successfully. The groups added in some fan service here and there with interactions that would surely sail more ships. They danced together, sang together and reenacted scenes from dramas together. The BTS members showed the variety rookies how it was done by placing a wig on Jin who reenacted a scene in 'Decendancts of the Sun'.
    The girls wanted to try and put a short, brown wig on Lisa while she and Rosé reenacted a scene from 'My Love from Another star', causing an eruption of laughter from everyone in the room. Yoo Jae Suk came up with the idea that maybe the two groups could try something together. Jisoo and Taehyung were paired up and reenacted a scene from 'Boys over flowers', making the girls squeal, while the guys cringed at their deep-voiced member.
    Lisa got paired up with Jungkook. The two maknaes reenacted the drunk scene from 'Cinderella and the Four Knights', except they didn't kiss, just held hands and hugged. Jungkook was pretty awkward at first, but he grew comfortable with Lisa as they went. He was so gonna get teased about this later.

    After the show ended, the two groups chatted with eachother a bit more, "how's it like getting to see and work with the BigBang sunbaes?" Jimin asked Rosé as he and Taehyung sat in front of her.
    "Hmmm.... it seems pretty scary at first, but after a while you get used to it and the atmosphere turns into a fun one." She shrugged with her answer, "Jiyong-oppa made sure I was comfortable around him before recording for one of his songs back then."
    "You're featured in one of his songs?" Jungkook asked from almost the other side of the room, being one of the biggest GD fanboys in the industry. He couldn't recall Rosé in any of G-Dragon's songs at all.
    "Yeah, you know the song 'Without You'? I was the unnamed artist." She revealed to the clueless boys who stared at her in disbelief.
    "How old were you exactly-"
    "14"
    "I always thought someone older sang for that song...."
    "Well, Rosé didn't win a singing competition in YGE for nothing. The girl's got talent," Jennie interrupted, draping her arms over the orange haired girl.
    "Wahh.... Jeundeukki is giving out compliments guys!!" Rosé told her members with a strong Australian accent.
    "I like your accent," Rapmon told her in english.
    "I'd say our accents are pretty alike," Jennie butted in in english.
    "Oh oh, I wanna join." Lisa shoved herself into the conversation. The four then sat down and had their own little chat in english, confusing the boys here and there, "don't worry, you'll get used to it." Jisoo reassured the guys, as she lived with the three english speakers. The boys only nodded and turned back to whatever they were doing.

                                    ○○○○○○○○○○○○

    It was a saturday and Ten sat by himself in the shared living room of his group. They didn't have filming for NCT life today, so he just wanted to relax and maybe watch TV. He sat on the couch, looking through what was on television at the moment. He looked away for a bit and just clicked on to a channel at random, willing to watch whatever was on. After about two dramas, a lot of snacks and a bathroom break, he came back to Yoo Jae Suk and the crew of 'Infinite Challeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter