Chapter 6

Because I still love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Who you texting, boo?" Jennie eyed Lisa's phone, wondering why the girl looked so.... anxious.
    "Oh, uh, one of my old friends that I haven't talked to in a while," she said, whilst placing her phone on her lap. She wasn't completely lying.
    "Ok, if you say so," Jennie said slowly, looking at the maknae suspiciously before moving on to another topic, "so, what's up with Jungkook? You like him?" She snuggled up to the Thai who was growing more and more uncomfortable with the mention of a certain 'boy scout'.
    "Don't you think it's too sudden? We've only met a few times and now he wants to date me? That doesn't make any sense."
    "Honey, falling in love shouldn't make sense. It just happens. You just all of a sudden realize that, hey, maybe I really like this guy and why haven't I ever noticed how good-looking and thoughtful he actually is?" Rosé butted in, staring out the window. She quickly looked back at her phone; weird.
    "Chae, are you still talking about Lisa or yourself?" Jisoo questioned, which earned a panicked look on the younger girl's face.
    "What!? Of course about Lisa and Jungkook..." she answered, looking between her phone and Jisoo.
    "Whatever," Jisoo stuck out her tongue and sat back down in her seat.
    Once they arrived at the restaurant, they all put on masks and hats, trying their best to hide their identities. They knew they had to be careful; scandals this early in their career and with, what more, one of the biggest kpop boy bands in the world, would ruin them greatly and that was a risk they couldn't afford. Their managers decided it was best if they rented out a private room where the BlackPink and BTS members could talk and have fun without having to worry about the media.
    Upon entering the room, they sat down at the table and waited patiently for the BTS members to arrive before ordering their food. Lisa made sure to sit in between Rosé and Jennie and begged Jisoo to sit directly in front of her. After promising to clean the dorm for a week, the older smiled contently, and agreed. They found it amusing how much effort Lisa was putting in just to, somewhat, avoid Jungkook.
    Once the members arrived, they said their greetings and sat down. Jin sat on the right side of Jisoo while Jungkook was on the left. Suga sat next to Jennie while Jimin sat next to Rosé. Rapmon was situated in between Suga and Taehyung, at the end of the table; almost as if he was the head of a family. J-hope sat across Jimin, and was giving the boy with silver (or was it purple? Or gray????) hair a look as if saying, "Nice one." Jimin only rolled his eyes and looked towards Namjoon who was talking, while glancing at Rosé from time to time, "well, congrats Lisa! 2nd place!"
    "Thanks, but was all this really necessary?" She asked, a bit warry.
    "Just think of it as BTS' gratitude and, since we're all friends, we should at least eat together at some point," J-hope answered, his beautiful smile presenting itself.
     "Thank you," Lisa gave them a small, warm smile but then turned her attention to her phone. Ten: Where U at
    Lisa: I'm with some sunbaes so I'm busy right now. Ttyl.
    Ten read her text. There were a few things running through his head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter