Chapter 9

Days to Treasure

 

Mixed feelings

Gui Gui’s room in the hotel:

Someone knocked on the dorr.

“Excuse me Miss Wu, I am not sure if this is yours but if you know the owner please hand it to them” said the waiter, handing the document to Gui Gui.

“Thank you” said Gui Gui, the waiter left.

Gui Gui Went to Aaron’s room and knocked on the door. Aaron opened the door.

“The waiter found your document” said Gui Gui, handing the document.

Aaron got it when Gui Gui Was about to leave after handing the document. Aaron grabbed her hand which made her go into the room. She landed on the door, Aaron’s hand was on the side which stops her from running.

‘What are you doing?” shouted Gui Gui.

“4 years ago, you left without telling me, 4 years of pain, you know when you told me that you went out with me because of sympathy, I am poor, now shouldn’t you do anything to make me fall in love with you, I am rich now you should be happy” said Aaron, seeing tears in Gui Gui’s eyes.

Aaron was leaning closer to Gui Gui when…

“Why? Why have you changed? Where is the Aaron 4 years ago go? Why are you doing this?” shouted Gui Gui, tears fall down one and one another.

Aaron looked at Gui Gui and Aaron’s eyes turned hatred to warmth.

Aaron pulled Gui Gui into a hug forcefully. Then Gui Gui pushed Aaron away and ran from the room. Gui Gui ran to her room, she leaned on the door and fell to her knee. The next morning, Aaron went to Gui Gui’s room to apologise. He knocked twice then the cleaner opened the door.

“Are you looking for Miss Wu? She went to the mall” said the cleaner.

“Thank you” said Aaron and went to look for Gui Gui.

As Gui Gui was shopping and it was really crowded. She got pushed and twisted her ankle as she landed on the floor. She tried to stand up but her ankle really hurts. Someone was standing in front of her, Gui Gui looked up to see who it is, it was Aaron piggybacked Gui Gui since she can’t walk back to the hotel.

“Sorry about last night” said Aaron, piggybacking Gui Gui.

“I forgive you since you helped me, thank you, I am tired may I borrow your sholder to rest on?” asked Gui Gui.

“Sure” said Aaron as Gui Gui leans on his shoulder.

Aaron flashback:
“Shouldn’t you say thank you?” asked Aaron
“No I didn’t ask you to help me” answered Gui Gui.
“Don’t you know basic manners?” asked Aaron.
“Basic manners? No I don’t know so that means I don’t need to say thank you” said Gui Gui, walking away.
End of flashback.

“I wish we were like before” mumbled Aaron.

Gui Gui opened her eyes and her eyes were watery.

“Sorry Aaron, if we are together more pain gains, I can’t tell you , or else you will get hurt” thought Gui Gui.

5 comments and i will update