Chapter 1

Days to Treasure

 

Transferring

As Gui Gui was coming out of the mansion, her butler followed behind. She was going to school, a private school filled with rich students. Every rich students has a high quality of life, they get everything that they want. Gui Gui was different, she doesn’t want a high quality life, she wants to be like others, being normal, going to a normal college. Gui Gui’s dad has a very high reputation and very wealthy, so many people became her friend because she was wealthier than them and for their family sake. She doesn’t have many friends except her childhood friend, Ya tou, who was the daughter of Gui Gui’s dad best friend. Ya tou used to go to her private school but because Ya tou’s dad want her to independent, he sent her to a normal college.

Gui Gui was arrogant, tough and liked standing up for others because ehs ehas an illness that also made her different. One day, Gui Gui sneaked out and handed in the entry of Ya tou’s normal college. When her butler found out, Gui Gui told him to keep as a secret and don’t tell anyone that I am born from a wealthy family…you should know what I mean as Gui Gui gave a warning.

First day of school, Ya tou waited for Gui Gui in the front gate, Gui Gui smilied as she was getting out of the car.

“Ya tou, haven’t seen you since 2 years” said Gui Gui.

“I know ever since I left the school” said Ya tou.

“Yeh, now we get to spend time together” said Gui Gui.

“Yay! But did you ask permission from your dad to come here?” asked Ya tou.

“Nope, he went overseas, promise me that you won’t tell anyone I am rich” said Gui Gui.

“Yeh, of course, I am keeing my identity too you know” said Ya tou.

They both started laughing.

Gui Gui didn’t need to attend first period class because she needs to be familiar with the school. She was fascinated with the garden; each flower had the tag of the student who planted it. At her private school, no one was allowed to touch or go in the gardens. She kept walking until she heard a scream. Gui Gui was figuring where was the scream was coming from, then… she saw a group of girls bullying a grade lower girl. Gui Gui grabbed the girl’s hand who was holding a knife away from the bullied girl.

“Who are you?” asked the leader (the girl who had the knife)

“Does it matter?” said Gui Gui.

“Yes, you must be new since you don’t know me” said the leader. “I am Annabelle and you have messed the wrong person”.

“I bet you are only popular for bullying, what did she do is worth your bullying?” asked Gui Gui.

“Ah reasoning now aye? Okay she is spreading rumours about us bullying her” said Annabelle.

“Haha” laughed Gui Gui. “It is not a rumour, it is true”.

“How dare you insult us?” shouted Annabelle.

Suddenly two girls grabbed onto Gui Gui.

“Since you like inferring into people’s business, you will pay what she do, since you are pretty, how about a scratch on your face it will make it prettier” said Annabelle, coming closer towards Gui Gui.

“Let go of me!!” shouted Gui Gui, struggling.

When Annabelle lifted her hand to strike, Gui Gui closed her eyes. All of a sudden, a voice said “Stop”. Gui Gui slowly opened her eyes to see who it was, it was a handsome, popular looking guy.

“Aren’t you guys going too far?” asked the guy.

“Aaron we…” startled Annabelle.

“Don’t call my name so casually, you guys have gone too far, if you ever do this again, I won’t let you off” said Aaron, coldly.

“We understand” said Annabelle, leaving.

How was it?
6 comments and i will update