Chapter 5

Days to Treasure

 

Date

You should know what will happen Gui Gui is avoiding Aaron no matter what. Gui Gui and Ya tou was at the library, looking at books for their project. As Ya tou went on the computer to research. Gui Gui was looking through books and where she is alone. While Gui Gui turned to the next shelf, Aaron was walking towards her. Gui Gui was about to run when Aaron ran in front of her which blocked her from running.

“Do you think you can avoid me forever?” asked Aaron.

Gui Gui was silent.

“Why are you avoiding me?” continued Aaron.

“I am not, I just happen to get something” said Gui Gui.

“Why didn’t you go before? Why did you run when I came?” asked Aaron.

“I didn’t see you” said Gui Gui, looking down, who couldn’t face Aaron.

“You are lying, you like me don’t you?” said Aaron, who walked closer to Gui Gui.

Before Gui Gui could speak when she was about to look up. Aaron kissed her.

Gui Gui and Aaron is now officially dating. The first date was at the amusement park. Gui Gui wanted to go on the rollercoaster, Aaron, who is scared of heights.
“Let’s go on that one” said Gui Gui, pointing at the ride.
Aaron looked where she was pointing, it was a ride that was 100m tall.

“Let’s go” said Gui Gui. “Unless you are scared?”

“Who said let’s go” said Aaron.

During the ride, Aaron was full screaming. Gui Gui who was enjoying it. They took photos as memories, played games, winning toys and went home.

The nest day:

“Are you free today?” asked Aaron, excited.

“Sorry, something is on” answered Gui Gui.

“Really? Do you remember what today is?” asked Aaron.

“What about today?” asked Gui Gui.

“Nothing” answered Aaron, disappointed.

“Then I will go first bye” said Gui Gui and gave Aaron a kiss on the cheek.

“Today is my birthday” mumbled Aaron, when Gui Gui left.

Aaron went home, nothing to do. It began raining hard, Aaron looked outside the window, he saw Gui Gui running towards his house, holding something in her hand. Aaron head for the door, he opened the door seeing Gui Gui all soaked. Aaron hugged her to keep her warm.

“I thought you forgot about today” said Aaron.

“I knew ever since I liked you, how can I forget when it is my boyfriend’s birthday” said Gui Gui, smiling.

“Hahas, I am lucky to have you as my girlfriend” said Aaron, laughing.

“I saw you holding something when you came” continued Aaron.

“Oh…yeh, that’s the present, where did I put it?” said Gui Gui, searching.
She came back holding something behind her.

“What are you holding?” asked Aaron, curious.

“Ta dan” said Gui Gui, showing what she was holding, it was a heart shaped jar filled with stars.

“Don’t look down on these stars, it is lucky stars in this jar there is 1000 lucky stars, I made it myself, each day you take one out and make a wish, put it back in, don’t lose any or else your wish won’t come true” explained Gui Gui. “Every midnight, you wish”.

Aaron hugged Gui Gui and said this is the best birthday present I ever had, love you forever.

Each day, they will have lot’s of fun and always smiling. They loved each other very much.
BUT ONE DAY…

@ TT: um... she has asthma but because her asthma has gone better, she can run fast.

6 comments and i will update
ENJOY!!!!