Chapter 12

Days to Treasure

 

Hurt

Gui Gui went to Aaron’s office, holding the letter behind her back. Aaron walked up to Gui Gui when Gui Gui was about to show the letter

“Why did you do that?” asked Aaron.

“What, do what?” said Gui Gui, putting the letter behind.

“Don’t pretend, are you that jealous to slap Hebe” said Aaron.

“What? Slap Hebe? I never did” said Gui Gui.

“Then where were you yesterday?” asked Aaron.

“I was at…” stopped Gui Gui, “Gui Gui you can’t say it” thought Gui Gui.

“I was at the office” continued Gui Gui.

“Liar, I asked Crystal and she said you didn’t go to the office, you are jealous, Hebe said you slapped her and she had a red mark on her face” said Aaron.

“Why would I be jealous? I never slapped Hebe” defended Gui Gui.

“Then why would Hebe want to lie to me?” asked Aaron.

“In one word, do you trust me or Hebe?” asked Gui Gui.

“Why would I trust someone who left me for 4 years because I am poor? Why did you come back? You have been bothering me and brought me trouble” said Aaron.

“So you are saying you trust Hebe, I have been bringing troubles and bothering you, SORRY I shouldn’t have came back, we shouldn’t have meet, I am not even worth your trust, everything I do is always my fault if you think I slapped Hebe, you can blame it on me but I never did, it is up to you to believe or not, here is my resignation letter, from now on we have no relationship between us” said Gui Gui, crying and handing the letter to Aaron and ran out.

“Have I gone too far?” mumbled Aaron.

Gui Gui was upset and angry and it has been 2 days since she and Aaron argument. Today was Aaron’s birthday and Gui Gui kept herself busy so she can forget about it. Hebe and Aaron went to a restaurant to celebrate.

“Aaron, here’s your present” said Hebe, handing the present. It was a diamond watch.

“For my birthday, Gui Gui gave me lucky stars made by
herself and with Hebe everything is money” thought Aaron.

“Thank you” said Aaron. “Hebe, are you sure that Gui Gui slapped you?”

“Why are we talking about this?” asked Hebe.

“I believe Gui Gui didn’t do it” said Aaron.

“Then do you mean you don’t trust me?” asked Hebe.

“I don’t mean that” said Aaron.

“What do you mean then?” asked Hebe, becoming angry.

“I don’t care if Gui Gui did it or not, I just know I love Gui Gui” said Aaron.

“Aaron Yan, do you know what you are saying right now? I am your fiancée” shouted Hebe.

“Of course, I know what I am saying, sorry Hebe, I am
cancelling the engagement between you and me” said Aaron, leaving.

Hebe fell onto the chair. “I thought once Gui Gui left you, your heart will turn to me, the day you went to dinner to meet the Wu family, the daughter didn’t come right?” asked Hebe.

Aaron stopped walked and turned around to face where Hebe was sitting. “How did you know?”

“Hahas of course I know, it was Gui Gui” said Hebe. Aaron’s eyes widen.

“I went on my knee to beg her not to go to the dinner, I know if she went, you will love her again, I beg her to resign, let go of you because I really love you. The slap was fake, I did it myself and blamed it on Gui Gui to make you hate her” continued Hebe.

“What? So none was Gui Gui’s fault, it was all plan by you, I have wronged Gui Gui, Hebe you have changed” said Aaron, leaving.
Hebe got up from her seat and grabbed onto Aaron, which made Aaron stop.

“Aaron don’t go, I really love you, everything I did is for you, after 4 years haven’t you realised the pain Gui Gui gave you” said Hebe.

“What you are doing is for yourself not me, let’s end this” said Aaron and shook off Hebe’s hand and left.
“I know I am wrong now, please don’t go” shouted Hebe, crying.

Gui Gui was walking at the beach back and forth. As she turned to walk back, Aaron was there. Gui Gui gave him a death stare and turned to walk way.

“Wu Gui Gui” shouted Aaron.

Gui Gui stopped, turned around and walked towards Aaron.

“Mr Yan, didn’t I say we have no realtionship between us so if you are looking for me about office or other things, I have nothing to do with the office or your business” said Gui Gui.

“I know but you have signed a contract, you can’t quit unless the boss approves and I am the boss” said Aaron.

“You…!” shouted Gui Gui.

“So come to work tomorrow” said Aaron.

Comment Please
5 comments and i will update

@mango: it is going to end soon, i am posting a sad and a happy ending as well