Chapter 6

Days to Treasure

 

But

Gui Gui went to meet Aaron at the grass field.

“Come, look at this” said Aaron, pulling Gui Gui but Gui Gui stopped.

“What’s wrong?” asked Aaron.

“Aaron…let’s break up” said Gui Gui.

“Stop joking” said Aaron.

“I am serious” said Gui Gui who had a serious face.

“Why? Why are you doing this?” asked Aaron, angry and confused.

“Because…you are poor, my dream is to marry a rich guy” said Gui Gui.

“If you want to break up with me, find a better reason, I know you are not like this” said Aaron. “Is someone forcing you?”

“No one is forcing me, that’s my reason, you’ve only known me for 10 weeks, there is many things that you don’t know” said Gui Gui, coldly.

“Then why did you go out with me? Can you forget all the memories we had together?” asked Aaron, tears is forming.

“I felt sympathy for you, I wanted to try how it feels like dating a poor guy, memories can’t last forever” said Gui Gui, coldly.

“You are lying, you are hiding something from me” said Aaron.

“I already explained the reason, there is nothing to hide” said Gui Gui. “Forget me”.

Gui Gui was walking away, tears dripping down on her cheeks. Aaron looked at Gui Gui as she leaves. Gui Gui hasn’t come to school for 2 days already, Gui Gui was packing all things in her house where she was living to hide her identity. Then she receives a message from Aaron “Give me a chance, meet me when we first met, I will wait until you come” Gui Gui ran to the door. Aaron was waiting where he first met her and saved her. 8.00pm, 12.00am, 4.00am has past. Gui Gui still haven’t come, Aaron wondered if anything happened to her. He called Gui Gui but no one answered, he then called Ya tou, Ya tou said Gui Gui left early in the morning to Usa. Aaron dropped to his knee.
Ever since Gui Gui left, Aaron was very sad, the words “you are oor, sympathy for you, memories can’t last forever” is stuck in Aaron’s head. The pain never left
him. One year, 2 years, 3 years and 4 years has past.

5 comments and i will update
ENJOY~~