Chapter 10

Days to Treasure

 

Fever

They went back to Taiwan.

At office:

“We succeeded” said Gui Gui.

“Let’s have a party when Aaron comes back” suggested one of the workers.

Suddenly, a girl walked into the office. Everyone was looking at her. Gui Gui heard te workers whispered.

“That’s Aaron’s fiancée” , “she is pretty”, “I have a feeling Gui Gui and Aaron are better together”.

Then Aaron came back

“Aaron, you came back” said Hebe, the fiancée.

“How come you are here?” asked Aaron.

“To celebrate that the business succeeded” said Hebe.

“Oh” said Aaron.

“Everyone come and try out the cake” said Hebe, smiling.

Everyone crowded around the table. Gui Gui’s phone vibrate.

“Hey Ya tou” said Gui Gui, answering the phone.

“Hurry and come, everything is 50% off, I am bargaining right now, call me when you arrive” said Ya tou and hanged up.

Gui Gui went to the lift, Aaron looked as Gui Gui went. Gui Gui went down the office, caught a taxi when she opened the door she felt a hand stopped her. Gui Gui turned to see who it was, Aaron. Aaron closed the taxi door.

“Aaron?” said Gui Gui.

“I will take you where you are going” said Aaron.

Gui Gui and Aaron got into the car. Aaron started driving.

“How come you left?” asked Aaron.

“Oh, Ya tou called that everything was 50% off” said Gui
Gui.

“Oh I thought you were jealous of Hebe” said Aaron.

“I am jealous of Hebe” said Gui Gui as Aaron looked at her.

“I am jealous of Hebe she is pretty and kind”.

Aaron concentrated on driving.

“What are you thinking Aaron? She was joking” thought
Aaron.

“You have something on your face” said Gui Gui, getting a tissue.

Gui Gui helped to wipe Aaron’s face.

“Why is your face so hot and red?” asked Gui Gui as she
puts her hand on Aaron’s forehead. “You have a fever”.

“I do?” said Aaron.

“Yes, drive back to your house, your fever is very high”
said Gui Gui.

“I am fine” said Aaron.

“No you are not, I am cancelling the shopping” said Gui
Gui as she calls Ya tou.

As they arrive at Aaron’s house, Gui Gui helped Aaron out of the car. Gui Gui got the keys to open the house. Gui Gui was holding Aaron’s arm to support him, as they go into the house, no one was at home. Gui Gui remembers that Aaron’s parents has gone overseas for business. Gui Gui puts a wet towel as Aaron lies on the bed. Not long, Aaron fell asleep, Gui Gui was bored and decided to explore around the room. As Gui Gui was exploring, she accidently bumped into a box. She bent down to pack it away the she discovers something. The box contains everything she gave him, Gui Gui picks up the heart jar that was filled with lucky stars. The heart jar wasn’t broken or dirty and it was very clean.

“He still kept it, he had keep used it” said Gui Gui, quietly. Gui Gui looks at the clock, it was 11.56 pm. Gui Gui quickly got a lucky star out and made a wish at 12.00am. As she finished, she putted the star back into the jar and went over to Aaron. Gui Gui puts her hand onto Aaron’s forehead to see if the dever went down. Aaron’s forehead was still hot, she puts a new towel on his forehead.

“The ever hasn’t gone down yet, maybe I should stay here until the fever is gone” said Gui Gui and fell asleep beside the bed. When she woke up, she test the fever if it has gone down and the fever has gone.

“That’s good the fever has gone, it is time to go” said
Gui Gui as she looks at her watch. “Noo, it is 4am already”.

Gui Gui walks out to check if there are taxi. But this was a restricted area and plus it will take half a hours to walk out to get a taxi. She walks back and in and sleeps on the sofa, before she already cooked porridge.

Aaron wakes up feeling dizzy and throat is dry. So he goes down stairs to get water. He then sees Gui Gui sleeping on the sofa, he walks over to the sofa and looks at Gui Gui. Gui Gui was still sleeping, Aaron lifts his hand to Gui Gui’s hair and gently touch Gui Gui’s face. Aaron remembers how he used to pinch Gui Gui’s cheeks so he then pinched Gui Gui’s cheek. Gui Gui woke up, feeling the pain on her cheek.

“Ow…” said Gui Gui, rubbing her cheeks.

“Your cheeks are so chubby that I pinched them” said Aaron.

“What? Your cheeks are chubbier” said Gui Gui.

“No it isn’t, I thought you went home” said Aaron.

“Thanks a lot that your house is a restricted area” exclaimed Gui Gui.

“Your welcome and thanks for last night” said Aaron.

“Your welcome, oh yeh I’ve made porridge, let’s eat before
we go back to the office” suggested Gui Gui, as she goes
to heat the porridge, while Aaron sat at the table waiting. They were eating the porridge then Aaron went next to Gui Gui, they were now looking at each other. Aaron leans closer to Gui Gui who was stunned and confused what is Aaron doing. Aaron’s face was about an inch away from Gui Gui’s face……

“Hahahas, you have some porridge on the edge of your mouth” said Aaron, using his thumb to wipe the porridge off Gui Gui’s mouth and went back to his seat to eat his porridge.

Gui Gui’s house:
“Hey Gui Gui, tomorrow, we are having dinner with your Yan uncle, my best friend, and we are meeting his family” said Gui Gui’s dad

SORRY GUYS!!!! i haven't update for a long time cos i have assignments to do from high school.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and ask questions if you didnt get something
Visit my blog for the next preview for the next chapter.
http://winnieluo.blogspot.com/

6 comments and i will update