Chapter 4

Days to Treasure

 

Avoiding

Principal office:

“Dad” said Gui Gui, smiling sarcastically.

“You think it is funny running away to this school?” said Gui Gui’s dad.

Gui Gui frowned. “Aiyo, dad you know the private school is like a prison”.

“Still, you are not suppose to stay here” instructed Gui Gui’s dad.

“No dad, I want to stay here” said Gui Gui.

“No, we are leaving now” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“Please, one month and I will leave, this is my first time begging you” begged Gui Gui.

Gui Gui’s dad was thinking. “Alright, I hope you won’t disappoint me” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“Promise, thanks dad” said Gui Gui, smiling.

“I see, my daughter has good manners now” said Gui Gui’s dad.

Gui Gui walked out of the room, like nothing happen. She saw Aaron waiting for her.

“What happened?” asked Aaron.

“Nothing” said Gui Gui. “What do you think of rich people?

“That question again” said Aaron.

“Last time your answer was insufficient and I want the truth” said Gui Gui.

“All rich people are all selfish, stubborn, they see money is more important than family, I hate rich people” said Aaron.

Gui Gui was silent.

“Gui Gui” said Aaron as he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her day dreaming.

Suddenly, Gui Gui shook off Aaron’s hand and ran out of the door. She kept running, first she didn’t know why she ran, second, she felt hurt. Not long she realises that she is running from the truth of liking Aaron. “I hate rich people” that’s what Gui Gui kept thinking. When guys date her it is all for money and popularity.

“I can’t like Aaron, he will hate me if he know the truth, I have to avoid him as much as I can” mumble Gui Gui.

Every time, Gui Gui sees Aaron, she will pretend to be busy or have somewhere to attend. As Aaron came into the classroom, Gui Gui quickly picked up a book to cover her face.

“I have never seen someone reading upside down” said
Aaron, smiling, he was sitting beside her.

“I have to meet Ya tou now” said Gui Gui, hurrying to pack her things and left the room.

“She’s acting weird” said Aaron, wondering.

Ya tou was a busy person so she doesn’t have the time to accompany Gui Gui. Gui Gui was walking around, she saw Aaron and a group of girls in the room. Gui Gui was looking through the glass door as Aaron was waiting for a girl to get something and happen to look at the door where Gui Gui was looking through. Gui Gui knew Aaron saw her and she ran as fast as she can out of his sight. When Aaron saw Gui Gui ran, he ran to chase but when he opened the door, Gui Gui was gone.

“It has been the 5th day that she avoided me, why? Why is she doing this?” said Aaron to himself.

6 comments and i will update