Chapter 15

Days to Treasure

 

Diary

Here is the sad ending one

Aaron opened the diary and started reading.
March, 26th Friday
Today, i discovered something i can't believe. I have brain tumour, why did it had to be me?? I know I can’t hurt Aaron so I decided to break up with him but it will hurt him if he knew the truth, he will be more hurt.

March, 27th Saturday
I did it, I broke up with him today. My hearts hurts so much, I don’t want to be apart from him and I said many hurtful words to him. I wish he never had met me if he didn’t he would be happy now and instead of being hurt.

March, 30th Tuesday
I haven’t gone to school for 2 days. I couldn’t face Aaron and I had decided to leave to USA. As I was packing my clothes, I received a message from Aaron to give him a chance. I knew I couldn’t hurt him but I decided to go with my heart decision. I was so happy but when I went to the door. I became weak and dizzy and soon I fainted. George (my butler) found me unconscious in my house and when I woke up, I was in USA hospital.

March 26th Saturday
It had been 4 years since I last saw Aaron. Aaron and I happened to work at the same company, I found out he was the son of my dad’s best friend, I was scared he will find out the truth. He has changed; he became cold and mean, I can’t blame him because I changed him.

Aaron closed the diary, tears was dropping down his cheeks and he felt guilty because Gui Gui broke up with him to hide the truth that she had brain tumor and didn’t want to hurt him. Ya tou came back and sat beside Aaron.

“These 4 years, Gui Gui had been suffering because the tumor had been expanding, she kept vomiting, her butler looked after her for 4 years, she didn’t want her dad to know so when she got better, she came back but it ended up the tumor is expanding again after the push. The main thing she is suffering for the past 4 years is you because she didn’t want to hurt you, she ended up hurting herself” said Ya tou, sadly.

“Gui Gui…you will be alright, you will” said Aaron.

5, 6,7,8,9,10 hours.
The light of the operation room turned red to green.
Aaron and Ya tou ran to the doctor who nodded his head.

“How is Gui Gui?” asked Aaron.

“The operation succeeded” said the doctor.

“Thank you very much” said Aaron, leaving to Gui Gui’s room.

Gui Gui was sitting on the bed with the pillow behind her.
Gui Gui’s flashback: after the operation

“Are you sure that you don’t want to tell him?” asked the doctor.

“I am sure, I don’t want him to be disappointed” said Gui Gui.

“But…” said the doctor.

“I have decided” interrupted Gui Gui.

“Okay, I respect your decisions” said the doctor, sadly.

“Don’t tell him” said Gui Gui

End of flashback.

Gui Gui was writing a letter, she hid it behind the pillow when she heard someone coming.

“Aaron” said Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui” said Aaron and hugged Gui Gui tightly.

“Am I dreaming?” asked Gui Gui.

“Silly, no you are not” said Aaron and pinching Gui Gui.

“Aaron, can we go for a walk?” asked Gui Gui.

“But, you just finished the operation, you should be resting” said Aaron.

“Please” begged Gui Gui and kissed Aaron.

“Ok then” said Aaron, helping Gui Gui put of the bed.

They went to the grass area and sat down on the grass. Gui Gui leaned on Aaron’s shoulder.

“Aaron, I have something to tell you” said Gui Gui.

“Go ahead” said Aaron.

“If I am not here, take care of yourself” said Gui Gui.

“Take it back, you are fine” said Aaron.

“Just saying, forget the past if it is sad. Always treasure everyday” said Gui Gui.

“Why are you saying this? I have you everyday to remind me” said Aaron.

“I’ve made a symbol” said Gui Gui. “Give me your hand”.

Aaron gave Gui Gui his right hand. Gui Gui formed a heart their hands, half with Gui Gui’s hand and Aaron’s. They put their heart (hand) up high where the sun is in thew centre of the heart.

“This symbol represents us, the sun is a star, remember when I gave you the heart jar filled with lucky stars, it is like this, we will guard the sun just like we guard our love” explained Gui Gui.

“Our love will last forever” said Aaron.

They held it for awhile. Suddenly Gui Gui closed her eys and her hand fell down to her lap.

“GUI GUI” shouted Aaron.

The doctor came out…

“How is Gui Gui” asked Aaron, panicking.

“Sorry, we tried our best” said the doctor.

“Gui Gui did the operation, she is recovered, you must have got wrong” said Aaron, worried.

“Gui Gui, didn’t do the operation, I wanted to tell you but she didn’t let me, sorry, here, this a letter from Gui Gui” said the doctor, handing the letter.

Aaron read the letter:
SORRY Aaron, I know you won’t forgive me but…I didn’t do the operation because I didn’t want to forget you, I know you made up the 50/50 chance. I know if I do the operation, I will forget you. So I chose to die, forget me and live on happily, you will find your happiness. I know when you read this letter. I am already gone far away. Every time, you do the symbol, I will be the star like the sun. Love you forever

Your love: Gui Gui

“GUI GUI” shouted Aaron, tears kept falling and fell to the ground. From then on, Aaron always did the symbol and decided to travel around the world.
"Gui Gui, i will always guard our love" said Aaron, doing the symbol.

6 comments and i will update

LOL, i know this chapter is not really sad but did u guys cry? Because when my friend read it she cried hahahs.

Anyways don't be too sad, i am posting the happy ending soon please wait for awhile

@EvenWu: thanks :)

@dolphineloveyou: thanks :)

@EmmaTM: sorry this a sad ending but don't worry i will write a happy ending hahahas hope u like it

@jhEzsiEca: Sorry jhEzsiEca, i had to make it sad to make it interesting but don't worry there is a happy ending which i will post soon

@Joly: thanks :)

@Bubble: Sorry bubble, don't be too sad there is a happy ending soon.

@xiaogui23: Sorry xiaogui23, there is going to be a happy ending

@Coco: I am really sorry, i didn't mean to break ur heart but hope the happy ending will mend it back