Chapter 17

Days to Treasure

 

Happy ending

“The operation succeeded, you may visit her now” said the doctor.

“Thank you very much doctor” said Aaron and ran to the room where Gui Gui was resting. Aaron opened the door quietly so he won’t disturb Gui Gui sleeping. Aaron slowly Gui Gui’s hair and held her hand. After a while, Aaron fell asleep beside the bed. The next morning, Gui Gui woke up and found Aaron sleeping beside the her bed, holding her hand. Gui Gui slowly sat up which woke Aaron up.

“Who are you?” asked Gui Gui
HAHAHAS jokes, this a prank.

“Aaron” said Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui, your awake” said Aaron and hugged Gui Gui tightly.

“Am I in heaven?” asked Gui Gui.

“Silly, this is reality” answered Aaron.

“Really? My operation succeeded?” said Gui Gui.

“Yes, your operation succeeded” said Aaron.

“Am I that lucky? Everything seem like a dream” said Gui Gui.

“Yes, you’re lucky, should I prove to you that it is not a dream?” said Aaron, moving closer to Gui Gui.

“How are you going to prove?” asked Gui Gui, innocently.

“How cute!!! This is how I am going to prove” said Aaron

Aaron moved closer and kissed Gui Gui. Gui Gui replied to the kiss and they both hugged. Gui Gui’s dad doesn’t know because he went overseas for business and Gui Gui doesn’t want her dad to know. She stayed at the hospital for a week to recover her strength while Aaron stayed with her. One day, they went to the park to walk around because Gui Gui didn’t walk as much so she walks around to exercise to her leg. While she was walking, she lost her balance and
Aaron caught her in time.

“Silly, how about me piggyback you?” asked Aaron, smiling.

Gui Gui flashback:
Aaron piggybacked her since she can’t walk to the hotel.

“Ok” said Gui Gu, smiling and blushing at the same time.
Aaron piggybacked Gui Gui back to the hospital room.

“Thanks” said Gui Gui, sitting beside the bed.

“I have something to tell you” said Aaron.

“Don’t tell me that you went out with me for revenge or because I am rich or a pran or even say hate you me or…” said Gui Gui.

“Enough Gui Gui, the thing I want to say is…” said Aaron.

“I don’t want to hear” said Gui Gui, covering her ears.

“Hahas, listen” said Aaron, removing Gui Gui’s hand from her ears. “Will you marry me?”.
…..

“Yes” said Gui Gui, nodding her head.

“Really? YAY!!” shouted Aaron as he puts the ring onto Gui Gui’s forth finger.

Gui Gui hugs Aaron, she couldn’t stop smiling.

The wedding:
Ya tou was the wedding assistant so she organise the music as well. Gui Gui and Aaron was walking to the aisle, they stopped when they arrived at the priest table. Suddenly, the music played wedding dress by Taeyang.

“Sorry, my bad” said Ya tou and changed the music to a orighinal one.

Everyone laughed.

“Aaron Yan, would you take Wu Gui Gui as your beloved husband forever, no matter what happen you will still love her forever” said the priest.

“I do” said Aaron.

“Wu Gui Gui, would you take Aaron Yan as your beloved husband forever, no matter what happens you will still love him forever” said the priest.

“I do” said Gui Gui.

“You may kiss” said the priest.

Aaron and Gui Gui kissed and Gui Gui went to fetch the flower. Gui Gui threw the flowers back and Ya tou caught it. Aaron and Gui Gui decided to travel around the world for their honeymoon.

6 comments and i will post my new ff up soon

hahahas sorry about the prank
i am also writing one shots in my new blog which is only ff. I help u guys to write ur favourite couples in one shots and u can read them in here. You can requests couples in my chatbox and when i have time i will write using those couples.

http://dramafan.blogspot.com/