Chapter 7

Days to Treasure

 

4 years later

Aaron was at the 7-11 store buying lunch because he was very busy. As he was paying, he heard a ringtone; Gui Gui and Aaron made the same ringtone before. Even though Aaron hates her, he never changed the ringtone. He turned to see who had the ringtone. He turned to see who had the ringtone but it wasn’t Gui Gui, it was a another girl (stranger).

“Welcome back Miss” said Gui Gui’s butler, taking the luggage.

“Thank you, Chris” said Gui Gui.

“My daughter is back” said Gui Gui’s dad, coming downstairs.

“Hi dad” said Gui Gui and hugged her dad.

“4 years past already, how was USA?” asked Gui Gui’s dad.

“Alright, I had fun” said Gui Gui

“That’s good, I have something to tell you” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“Go ahead” said Gui Gui.

“Ok, I have found my best friend from high school, he owns Yan co. I want you to work there from the lowest level, it will be better if you get promote, I want you to be independent so I won’t have to worry when I pass the business to you” explained Gui Gui’s dad.

“I will hide my identity just like school” said Gui Gui, it reminds her of Aaron.

Gui Gui went to Yan company to interview with the boss. One of the worker brought her to the boss office. Before they went in, the worker told Gui Gui.

“When you go in, address him Mr Yan”.

Mr Yan as the name stuck Gui Gui, Aaron’s last name was Yan as well. But he can’t be the boss, stop imagining things, Gui Gui” as she slightly hit her head.

“Okay, you can go in: said the worker.

“Thank you” said Gui Gui as she goes in.

The boss was facing the window.

“Hello, I am Gui Gui” introduced Gui Gui, bending down.

The boss turns to face Gui Gui, as Gui Gui looked up, she was shocked. It was Aaron. Aaron was now in front of Gui Gui.

“Surprised? From your expression, you remembered me, the 4 years of pain, you never thought I will be here” said Aaron.

“Relationship and working is completely different, it is more appropriate to talk about work” said Gui Gui.

“Oh I see, you want to work here” said Aaron.

“If you don’t want to hire me then that’s alright” said Gui Gui, leaving.

“She hates to see me that much, since she doesn’t want to see me, I will make it fun, hire her so she can see me everyday” mumbled Aaron.

At Gui Gui’s house:

“You saw Aaron?” shouted Ya tou.

“Yeh, he changed” said Gui Gui.

“Miss, this a letter for you” said Chris (Gui Gui’s butler)

“Thank you” said Gui Gui, opening the letter. ‘it is a confirmation to Yan company as Mr Yan assistant”.

“Huh, what did you say?” asked Ya tou, who was looking at her laptop.

“Yan company confirmation as Mr Yan assistant…wait a minute, Aaron’s assistant?” said Gui Gui, looking at the letter again.

“You serious but he doesn’t he know if you are rich right?” asked Ya tou.

“Of course not, I am hiding my identity” said Gui Gui.

“Can I tell that you are rich because it is going to be hard to face him?” asked Ya tou.

“No way, if he knew that I am rich he will be suspicious why I break up with him and then it will hurt him more” said Gui Gui.

“I promise I won’t tell him” promised Ya tou.

“I have no choice but work there because it is dad’s wish” said Gui Gui.

“Hey look” said Ya tou, pointing at her laptop.

It says Aaron Yan took over the Yan company for the next generation.

“Aaron is the son of Yan company which is your da’s best friend son” said Ya tou.

“Aaron was always rich, he hid his identity same as me” said Gui Gui, shocked.

5 comments and i will update
p.s: Gui Gui didn't leave Aaron cos of her dad, it is something else. Sorry can't tell you guys yet but read on to find out.

Ask questions if you didnt get something... i will try to answer it cos i don't want to reveal to much hehe :)

ENJOY~~~