Chapter 11

Days to Treasure

 

Begging

“Dad, can I not go?” asked Gui Gui.

“You have to come because I said you are going and plus his son is going so it won’t be bored for you” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“But dad…” said Gui Gui.

“No buts” said Gui Gui’s dad. “Go prepared”.

Tomorrow:
Gui Gui wore casual and her dad wore a suit.

“Gui Gui, can you be more formal?” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“It is just a dinner” said Gui Gui even it was a important
dinner to her.

“Still, go wear some formal clothes” suggested Gui Gui’s dad.

“Fine” sighed Gui Gui, going upstairs.
Gui Gui came back with a dress and she looked very pretty. They came to a high class restaurant. Gui Gui followed behind her dad, having her head down because she was very nervous. Suddenly, she heard her name being called, she looked forward and saw Hebe.

“Your friend? I am going first, come after you have finished talking” said Gui Gui’s dad, leaving.
Gui Gui walked towards Hebe and Hebe dragged Gui Gui to a quiet area.

“Hebe, what’s wrong?” asked Gui Gui.

“I know you are rich and tonight you are meeting Aaron reviewing your identity” said Hebe.

“How did you know I was rich?” asked Gui Gui.
Hebe got to her knees.

“Hebe, what are you doing? Please stand” said Gui Gui, trying to stop Hebe kneeing.

“I won’t get up until you have agree with my conditions” said Hebe.

“What are your conditions?” asked Gui Gui, confused.

“Please let go of Aaron, don’t bother him anymore, you have hurt him 4 years ago and you are going to hurt him again, I really like Aaron, he still have feelings for you if he knew you are rich, he will realise why you left him? If you left him, his heart will turn to me please, please leave him” said Hebe, still kneeing.

“…I will agree to your condition” said Gui Gui, red eyes.

“Really?” asked Hebe

“Yes, I will have my resignation letter tomorrow” said Gui Gui

“I am scared, he might not give up, I will help you” said Hebe.

In the VIP room:

“Why isn’t she coming yet?” said Gui Gui’s dad.

“Maybe she is busy, I have never seen her, what is she like?” asked Mrs Yan.

“Smart, arrogant, obedient and pretty” complimented Gui Gui’s dad.

“Wow, I want to see her” said Mrs Yan.

“Talking so long, what’s her name?” asked Aaron.

“Her name is Gu…” said Gui Gui’s dad then his phone rang. “Sorry, one moment, hey Gu…”.

“Dad, don’t call my name, I don’t want anyone to know, sorry dad, I am not feeling well so I am not coming” said Gui Gui.
“Are you alright? Okay take care then” said Gui Gui’s dad and hang up. “So how’s life?” changing the subject.

Gui Gui was walking around.
“Hebe is right, I gave lot’s of trouble to Aaron, I am going to hand in the resignation letter tomorrow, I hope Aaron will find happiness” thought Gui Gui, walking.

6 comments and i will update
I AM SO SORRY GUYS, the reason that i haven't update for pretty long cause i was doing my assignments i hope you guys can understand forgive me yeah?

@rachaellie: your welcome :)

@UnFille: thanks for the advice, i will try to write in tense cause i am kinda bad in grammar hehe:)

@Cupcakes10000: LOL thanks for reading fanfics and supporting me, yeh aaron and gui gui is so cute together

@jhezsieca: thanks for reading, hahahas i am really sorry about the delay

@GL<3: LOL here's the chapter, i am really sorry about the delay

@EvenWu: thanks for loving the story

@xD: LOL here's the update

@Bubble: LOL thanks for reading my fanfics and supporting me, hahahs don't worry i will try to put more guilun moments in

@Blue_Sky: thanks, yeh aaron thinks gui gui is jealous of hebe

@Joly: hahas, it is kinda sad cause aaron doesn't meet gui gui

one more message: thanks for reading my fanfics and commenting