Chapter 14

Days to Treasure

 

Shocked

After few days, Gui Gui went to Aaron’s house.

“I am going to make lunch” said Gui Gui, smiling.

“Really? What are you making?” asked Aaron

“Seafood” said Gui Gui.

“My favourite I am going to get change” said Aaron, going to his room.

“Ok” shouted Gui Gui.

As Aaron finished changing, he was walking out to the kitchen.

“Gui…” paused Aaron, seeing Gui Gui unconscious on the floor.

The doctor came out nodding his head.

“Is Gui Gui alright? Why did she suddenly faint?” asked Aaron.

“She told me not to tell you but I think you should know she has brain tumour, it has enter the 2nd stage already, during her asthma it made it worst by starting it again” said the doctor.

“What brain tumor? She never told me that she has asthma nor brain tumor, it must be a mistake, it MUST BE!”
panicked Aaron, shocked.

“Mr Yan, please calm down, I know how you feel, Gui Gui didn’t tell you because she didn’t want you to worry and get hurt” said the doctor.

“How would you know my feelings? It is my girlfriend who is sick and I didn’t know!” shouted Aaron, who was so angry that tears formed.

“My girlfriend also had brain tumor and she died last month” said the doctor.

“So sorry, I didn’t know” said Aaron, who has calm down now.

“I won’t blame you, I had experience the same pain before” said the doctor.

“Thank you, can I see Gui Gui now?” asked Aaron.

“Yes, wait, her condition is getting worse and the tumor is expanding, she need to do the operation as soon as possible” said the doctor.

Aaron went into the room where Gui Gui was resting. Aaron sat beside the bed where Gui Gui was lying down.

“Why are you so silly? Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you keep it to yourself when you suffer more?” shouted Aaron, tears dripping down his cheek.

“Aaron…” paused Gui Gui.

“Did you ever think about my feelings? Do you know how I hurt it would feel because you hid it from me…?’ paused Aaron when Gui Gui kissed Aaron.

Gui Gui broke the kiss, Aaron has calm down now but he was really hurt.

“Sorry, I didn’t want you to worry and it ended up hurting you, I never knew it will turn out like this” said Gui Gui, crying.

Aaron hugged Gui Gui tightly.

“Let’s the operation” said Aaron.

“I can’t if I did the memories we had will be gone” said Gui Gui.

“There is 50/50 chance, I rather you be cured and forget about me than me seeing you die in front of me” said Aaron.

“I rather die than forget you” said Gui Gui, tears just kept falling.

“No Gui Gui, listen to me, you have to do the operation, there is 50/50 chance of remembering and forgetting but how would you know if you don’t try?” said Aaron.
Gui Gui was silent and then…

“But what if I…” said Gui Gui and before she finished the sentence Aaron kissed her.

The day of the operation:
Gui Gui was lying on the bed, ready to go into the operation room. Aaron had Gui Gui’s hand tightly, afraid to let go.

“Aaron, I am very scared, scared that I will forget you” said Gui Gui.

“You won’t forget me because we are fated to be together” said Aaron.

“Yes, I won’t forget you” said Gui Gui who couldn’t see probably because of all those tears.

Nurses started to push the bed into the operation room.

“Gui Gui” shouted Aaron, still holding onto Gui Gui’s hand tightly.

“Aaron” shouted Gui Gui, while the nurses were pushing the bed and Aaron was holding her hand. Aaron lets go of Gui Gui hand when the door was about to close. Aaron sat down on the waiting seats, 1 hour had past, 2 hours has past. Aaron heard someone running to his direction, it was Ya tou who just came back from Korea.

“Aaron, how’s Gui Gui?” asked Gui Gui, puffing.

“She is now doing the operation” said Aaron, worried.

“How long would it be?” asked Ya tou.

“10 hours” replied Aaron.

“I will buy some snacks back since it is 10 hours, I think you should read this” said Ya you, handing a notebook to him.

“What is it?” asked Aaron, received the notebook.

“Gui Gui’s diary” said Ya tou and went to buy some snacks back.

6 comments and i will update
sorry for the late update. For this story i will write the sad ending first then an happy one.
Come and chat with me on my blog/chatbox and find out about the next preview.
http://winnieluo.blogspot.com/
thanks :)

@Bubble: HAHAHAS yep here's a new update i know it is sad for amy and mike but to write this story i have to sacrifice people :( all wells at least guilun is together :)

@Ellen17: Thanks :)

@emmaTM: LOL i am glad that you enjoyed it, yeh i draft my new ff already and i will post after this story.

@GL<3: Thanks :)