Chapter 3

Days to Treasure

 

Discovered

“Shouldn’t you say thank you?” asked Aaron.

“Uh… since you saved me, thank you” said Gui Gui

“Your welcome, I sometimes suspect if you are rich, your manners are very poor” said Aaron, smiling.

“No way, I am poor as, super poor” said Gui Gui.

Aaron started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” asked Gui Gui.

“I have never seen someone admitting they are poor” said Aaron, still laughing.

“Then are you poor?” asked Gui Gui.

“I hate to admit but I am poor” said Aaron.

“Ah okay…but you don’t look poor” said Gui Gui.

“Everyone here tries to act rich” said Aaron.

“Then are you one of them?” asked Gui Gui.

“Why would I? I look natural handsome and popular, even you say I don’t look poor because of my handsome looks” said Aaron.

“You wish” said Gui Gui, turned to walk.

“I don’t need to wish and it will come automatically” said Aaron, chasing up.

“You think too high of yourself” said Gui Gui.

“Really? Nah, you think too low of yourself” said Aaron, chuckling.

Ya tou and Gui Gui went shopping.

“Aaron saved you!!!” shouted Ya tou out loud. Gui Gui quickly covered . People were looking at them.

“Sh…be quiet, no big deal” said Gui Gui.

“What do you mean no big deal, Aaron is never interested in other girls, since he saved you, does that mean he is interested in you?” said Ya tou.

“No way, stop thinking things Ya tou, I only been here for a few days and you now saying the most popular guy is interested in me?” said Gui Gui.

“Yup, I wouldn’t mind if he was with you because you are pretty and cute” said Ya tou.

Gui Gui gave Ya tou a death stare.

Gui Gui was wondering around at lunch, she felt someone was following her, she turned to see, it was Aaron.

“Oi, why do you always follow me?” asked Gui Gui.

“I am not, I just came here” answered Aaron.

“It couldn’t be Ya tou said it right you are interested in me?” asked Gui Gui.

“Impossible, there are many girls who has a crush on me” said Aaron.

“Better be” said Gui Gui.

“Don’t worry, I won’t like you” said Aaron.

“Can I ask you a question?” asked Gui Gui.

“Go ahead, since we are friends” said Aaron.

“What do you think of rich people?” asked Gui Gui.

“They are stubborn but not everyone is like that” said Aaron.

“Really? What if you are rich?” asked Gui Gui.

“Uh…well, I will never be” said Aaron.

“Your answer is insufficient” said Gui Gui.

“Can’t you be kind?” asked Aaron.

Gui Gui didn’t answer and kept walking. Someone pushed her, she lost balance. Then Aaron caught her, Gui Gui and Aaron was now looking at each other. Gui Gui quickly got up, it was now awkward, Aaron stood straight like a statue.

“Thank you” said Gui Gui.

Aaron was surprised. “Uh…you finally have manners”.

“What is that suppose to mean?” asked Gui Gui.

“Nothing” answered Aaron, smiling.

Ya tou and Gui Gui was walking towards the classroom which Aaron was in. Aaron was talking to other girls without noticing Gui Gui and Ya tou coming. Gui Gui had a feeling that she can’t describe. Ya tou went to buy some drinks.

“You dropped this” said a boy classmate who walked by and picked up Gui Gui’s book.

“…thank you” said Gui Gui.

Gui Gui POV
How come I took a while to say thank you? While I can automatically say it to Aaron. Before I met Aaron, I never had to say thank you or please to anyone except dad. My heart beats very fast when I see him but I never had truly love a guy before. No way have I fallen for him? Impossible..
End POV.

Ya tou came running to Gui Gui anxiously.

“Gui Gui, you are in trouble” shouted Ya tou.

“Huh? How come?” asked Gui Gui.

“Uncle…” said Ya tou.

“Dad?” said Gui Gui and ran out. Aaron realised Gui Gui when she ran out.

6 comments and i will update

for the preview for the next chapter visit
http://winnieluo.blogspot.com and please comment on the preview

Thank you