Chapter 8

Days to Treasure

 

Business

Gui Gui went to work the first day and she had to see Aaron.

“You came, from now on, you are my assistant” said Aaron.

Gui Gui didn’t dare to face Aaron so she just nod.

“Conditions are that you have to turn your mobile phone on all day in case it is urgent or when I want to eat something, I will probably tell you to buy it” continued Aaron.

“Aaron Yan, you… forget it” shouted Gui Gui, feeling unfair.

Gui Gui left the room and wanted to scream at Aaron but she couldn’t because he is the boss.

At Gui Gui’s house:
Gui Gui was sleeping soundly when her phone ran.

“Hello?” said Gui Gui, sleepy.

“Are you already asleep? I feel like late snacks now, buy me something at the 7-11 store” said Aaron.

“You serious? It is 12pm, you tell me to buy late snack for you” said Gui Gui.

“Yes and bring it to my house” said Aaron and hanged up.

“He is going too far, ahhh!!!” shouted Gui Gui as she gets out of bed.

Gui Gui crept out of the mansion, while everyone is asleep. She got out of the taxi and went to the 7-11 stores, it opens 24 hours. When Gui Gui finished buying as she came out, she saw Aaron leaning on his car in front of the store. Gui Gui walked up to him.

“Why are you here?” asked Gui Gui.

“You don’t know my house address as I realised and you are slow” said Aaron.

“I am not slow since you have the car why don’t you buy it yourself?” asked Gui Gui.

“Because you are my assistant” said Aaron

“I have never heard an assistant have to buy late snack for the boss” said Gui Gui.

Aaron finished eating.

“Let’s go and buy deserts” said Aaron.

“I have been accompanying you for half a hour, are you a pig?” asked Gui Gui.

“Nope” said Aaron, pulling Gui Gui.

They went to the ice cream section, they had to guess each other’s favorite ice cream. They were paying when…

“Triple chocolate my favorite” said Aaron, smiling.

“You got it right finally, cookies and cream” said Gui Gui.

Then they realised they wasn’t like before, they turned around, avoiding eye contact. They quickly finished the ice cream and didn’t talk when Aaron was driving Gui Gui home.

Gui Gui quickly ran into the house, it was a house that hid her identity, tears formed in her eyes. She was thinking if only she didn’t make that decision, she wish nothing happened, hoping they were together like before, making jokes, arguing over random things and being together everyday. But she knew it won’t happen, it was all her fault, she had hurt him for 4 years already, she doesn’t want to hurt him again. She rather the pain happened on her instead of Aaron. She won’t mind if Aaron wants revenge or hate her because she was the one who changed him.

“Gui Gui, we are going to Japan for business this week, get ready by tomorrow” said Aaron.

“Japan? Business?” said Gui Gui.

They were on the plane flying to Japan.

“There’s something wrong with the agreement so we are fixing it” said Aaron, sitting straight.

“Doesn’t your back hurt?” laughed Gui Gui, knowing he is scared of heights.

“No” lied Aaron.

As they arrived, they started discussing about points to persuade, at the office department.

“Mr. Konichiwa only wants Gui Gui to go in” said the assistant.

“But…” said Aaron.

“Don’t worry, I can handle it” interrupted Gui Gui, going on.

Half a hour has past, then one hour, finally Gui Gui came out disappointed.

“How was it?” asked Aaron, curiouly.

“We…” said Gui Gui and paused. “SUCCEEDED”.

“Really? Woah” shouted Aaron. “Did he do anything to you?”

“Huh? What are you talking about? Hell no” said Gui Gui.

“Never mind” said Aaron.

“Your weird, let’s go back” said Gui Gui, leaving.

“Why do I care?” mumbled Aaron, catching up.

5 comments and i will update

If you havent read my other fanfic
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/aaronforever/

ENJOY~~THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING