Romantic Evening and Grand Canal

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was walking back and forth from his closet to his bed. He was packing for his short surprise vacation with Shinhye. Since Shinhye initiated their recent kiss, he knew she was finally realizing her feelings for him. He couldn’t not see her for a long time after things were left the way they were. Heading to Milan to be with Shinhye would finally let their relationship blossom.

 

He packed the last of his clothes in his suitcase when he received a message from Shinhye saying she had just landed in Milan. It was mid-morning in Milan and early evening in Seoul. Yonghwa’s flight was in the early morning.

 

‘I’m relieved you landed safe in Milan. Miss you already.’

 

‘I miss you too.’

 

‘Are you going to have your lunch?’

 

‘I ate quite big on the flight. I’m just gonna take a nap once I get to my suite.’

 

‘Don’t skip meals. What time are you meeting with the designers?’

 

‘I don’t meet them until tomorrow morning Milan time which is tomorrow evening Seoul time.’

 

‘Make sure you get plenty of rest. You’ll need all the rest you can get.’

 

‘Ne, eomma.’

 

‘Ya. I’m just concerned for your well-being.’

 

‘Arasseo. Oh, we arrived at the hotel. I’ll call you when I wake up from my nap.’

 

‘Aniya. You should really sleep for tomorrow. I’ll be busy all day tomorrow. I have some big name chefs coming to the restaurant. But I will call you when I get the chance. Sleep well!’ He lied.

 

Shinhye turned her phone off and walked into her suite. She ran to her bedroom and threw herself on the bed. She had a long flight from Seoul and she needed to be refreshed for tomorrow’s meeting.

 

 

During the meeting with the designers……

 

“Wow! You guys did an amazing job on the bags. It is exactly how I pictured and more.” Shinhye was satisfied with the final products. “Assolutamente perfetto!”

 

“We are happy you love the final product. These will be ready to ship to our various stores in Asia and here in Italy. This will be the bag that expresses every woman’s individualtiy.”

 

“Great! Grazie mille!” Shinhye heartily shook each of the designers’ hand but each designer pecked her on both cheeks.

 

Shinhye finished up her half-a-day meeting on schedule. She only had this schedule in Milan and actually had the rest of the week as a vacation for herself. She wanted to sightsee Milan and Rome a little more. Her assistant brought the car around and picked her up.

 

“Now that your schedule is free, what would you like to do now agassi?”

 

“Let’s go back to the hotel first. I want to freshen myself up before we sightsee.”

 

Her assistant nodded her head and drove them back to the hotel. Shinhye suddenly thought of Yonghwa and decided to text him until she remembered he was meeting important clients. She just stared at her last messages with him and frowned. She sure did miss him and wish he would call her now.

 

Without realizing they were back at the hotel, Shinhye’s assistant opened the door and directed her to the lobby. Shinhye was walking through the hotel lobby until someone called her name. She knew whose voice that belonged to and quickly turned around. She saw Yonghwa standing at the other end of the lobby, holding a bouquet of light pink peonies. She literally ran to him and hugged him tightly. He lifted her up a little and swung her around. They hugged for a while longer until Yonghwa released her on the floor and they smiled to each other.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Should I leave then?”

 

“No, that’s not what I meant. I’m just so surprised to see you here. I’m happy you are here. I missed you.”

 

“I missed you too.” He delicately caressed her hair. “I couldn’t miss this opportunity to spend a vacation with you. I sensed you needed someone, particularly me, here with you.”

 

Shinhye laughed softly at his comment. She thought he could be so full of himself sometimes. Yonghwa held out his arm for her and she took it. Shinhye guided him to her suite for the time being. He already booked his own suite at the other end of the wing but wanted to be with her.

 

They walked into her suite, arm in arm. Immediately, Yonghwa threw himself on the sofa and closed his eyes. Shinhye walked into the kitchen and brought Yonghwa a glass of water and tray of fruits. She saw a sleeping Yonghwa and was about to return the tray of water and fruits until he lightly grasped her arm and patted at the space next to him. She placed the tray on the small table in front of them and sat next to him.

 

“You must be famished. I’m sorry I don’t have much to offer you except fruits.”

 

“Gwenchanna. This will do. Besides, I plan to take you out for a special dinner. I have a very good sunbae who owns a restaurant in Venice. I would like to visit him and for you to meet him.”

 

“I would love that. What time is dinner?”

 

“Dinner is at 7pm and we will leave the hotel at 5pm.”

 

“I better start getting ready now then.”

 

Shinhye hinted to Yonghwa to leave her suite by shifting her eyes to the door. He laughed at her gesture and stood up to take his leave. Shinhye followed him to the door but before they reached the door, Yonghwa turned around and pulled Shinhye in for a kiss. She yelped within the kiss but surrendered to his sudden kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a while longer, she broke the kiss before it esculated to something more and lighly pushed him to the door. He chuckled and willingly walked to the door.

 

“I’ll see you in the hotel lobby at 5pm.”

 

Shinhye smiled and nodded her head. She closed the door and ran to her closet to find the perfect dress for their dinner date in Venice.

 

 

4:45pm in the hotel lobby.....

 

Yonghwa stood clad in his nice black Armani tuxedo and Armani black leather shoes by the entrance of the main lobby. This time he held a bouquet of red roses. As he was pacing back and forth like a fool, he looked over to the end of the main lobby and was at a loss of words. Shinhye was wearing a black backless Valentino cocktail dress with black Jimmy Choo heels. She gracefully walked over to Yonghwa and giggled at his awestruck face. She tried to get his attention by waving her left hand in front of his eyes.

 

“Yonghwassi? Gwenchanhayo?”

 

“Ah.... you are breathtakingly gorgeous tonight!” He coyly admitted. He handed her the bouquet of red roses. She blushed after receiving the roses and immediately smelled them.

 

“The bouquet is absolutely lovely and smells beautiful. Gom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter