Growing Attractions and Betrayed Love

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning….

 

Shinhye was ecstatic and nervous to finally meet Yonghwa after his secretary contacted her. She knew she had to impress him yet she found an attraction towards him. Maybe she thought it was purely an admiration for his work. She had to get this partnership with him to not only impress her sister but also to reward her company for their dedication. Right now, the only way to impress a man is what a woman wears and her personality.

 

After applying her makeup, she put big rollers in her hair to give her that wavy style. She put on her bathrobe and walked over to her walk-in closet. She started rummaging through her outfits and finally came upon one dress that was hidden in the back. It was a white-laced knee-length sleeveless dress she had worn only once. She first put on a black tights and then put the dress on.

 

She walked back to her bathroom suite, undid her hair rollers, and fixed it. After walking back to her bedroom, she paired her dress with her new Gucci boots. She spritzed herself with her Burberry perfume and grabbed her red petticoat from her closet. She put it on and placed a black belt over her waist. She stood in front of her bedroom mirror and smiled.

 

“Ok! I look very pretty! Let’s meet the Chef Jung Yonghwa and impress him! Fighting Shin!” she cheered herself on.

 

Her personal assistant offered to drive her to the restaurant but Shinhye insisted she drive herself. Her assistant drove her white Porsche Panamera to the front. Shinhye got in and drove off to meet Yonghwa.

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

Yonghwa just arrived at his restaurant. He was earlier than his usual time he comes to the restaurant. He anticipated his meeting with CEO Park Shinhye since last night. He really didn’t know why he decided to meet her but something about her picture intrigued him. He thought she had a really innocent and hidden y charm.

 

He walked to the back of the restaurant where he had built a small and private kitchen. In it, he is away from his workers to create and experiment with new delicacies. It is his thinking chamber. No one is allowed in it except himself and people he allows. He now stood in front of a long counter where he prepares dishes.

 

“What should I cook for Miss Park?” he questions himself. “Why am I even trying to impress her by cooking for her?”

 

He shakes his head and runs his right hand through his hair. “Whatever...”

 

He put on his chef attire and walked towards the refrigerator and opened it. He scanned it from top to bottom, looking for anything he can cook for Shinhye. He saw a fresh ounce of beef he remembered receiving from the US before he left for home last night. He grabbed it as well as other fresh seasonings and vegetables. He set all the ingredients on the counter and grabbed his cooking ware and utensils.

 

He placed two skillets on the stovetop, preheated them, and drizzled extra olive oil on them. He quickly seasoned the ounce of beef and delicately placed it in the skillet. He walked back over to the counter and cut some herbs for the beef. The smell of the beef and seasonings brought pure satisfaction to his nose and he knew Shinhye would love it.

 

 

Appointment time….

 

“Miss Park, follow me,” his secretary relayed.

 

Upon arriving to a smaller kitchen at the back of the restaurant, Shinhye saw a tall and very handsome chef swiftly cutting vegetables and searing meat on the stove top, simultaneously. She was suddenly mesmerized by his passionate look and deep eyes. Her eyes brought her down to his arm and hand veins. His veins were bulging especially the way he sautéed the vegetables in the air.

 

After a while, Yonghwa finally realized a beautiful woman standing at the entrance of his private kitchen. He smirked ily but continued preparing his dish. All he was thinking at that moment was to impress her and entertain her as she is constantly staring at him.

 

“You seem to be rather captivated by what you see,” he finally spoke after putting the finishing touch on his dish.

 

“I can certainly see what people mean when they see you cook,” she remarked. She walked further into the kitchen as his secretary directed her to sit at the table right in front of the counter. His secretary excused himself to leave them alone.

 

“And what would that be exactly?” he set the prepared dish in front of her along with a glass of Château Margaux. “Bon appétit, I give you, Cote de Boeuf.”

 

Shinhye was impressed with the presentation of the French cuisine paired with an exquisite wine. Yonghwa acquired a fork and knife and stood beside her. He leaned down and sliced a piece of steak for her. He sensually brought the steak to and she openly accepted it. She became wide-eyed and smiled.

 

“Wow……. that is very tender and delicious,” she complimented. She wiped and finished swallowing the steak. “I would very much be grateful if you could be the main chef for our company’s anniversary soiree. It will be held the week before Christmas.”

 

“Hmmm……. I’ll have to think about that. I rarely accept company offers but you just may be the exception.” He huskily replied. He was now within an arm distance of her, staring at her intently.

 

She stared back into his eyes and quietly hyperventilated from their small yet close interaction. Both Yonghwa and Shinhye could feel the growing attraction. But before something were to happen, Shinhye pulled back and wiped again.

 

“The Cote de Boeuf was very delicious and melts in your mouth. The wine pairing was very superb.” She continued complimenting him. She looked over to the clock on the wall. “If you’ll excuse me, I have prior engagements with my designers. I do wish you will make me the exception.”

 

She stood up and held out her hand to shake his but Yonghwa boldly leaned in and gave her a peck on her cheeks. He pulled back and noticed how red Shinhye’s cheeks became. He smiled to himself. Shinhye hurriedly bowed to him and walked toward the exit. But she stopped at the door and turned around.

 

“Oh yes, to answer your question,” she cleared . “People see the passion in your deep eyes. And I agree with them. But I also find your deep eyes y and mysterious.”

 

Yonghwa was taken back with her sudden boldness. He gave his y smirk to her but before he could reply to that, she left the kitchen. She hurriedly walked to Porsche and got in. She placed her right hand over her heart and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Ya, Shinhye! How can you say that to him on the first meeting? What if he sees me rude and doesn’t want to associate with me? Aish…..babo Shinhye!” she scolded herself. She then started her engine and drove off back to her office.

 

On the other hand, Yonghwa was very impressed with her innocent and bold charm. He found her cute when she became red after he pecked her on the cheeks. He usually was attrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter