Wedding Planning and New Beginnings

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Shinhye were holding hands as they walked into the Vera Wang store in Cheongdamdong. It had been almost a month since Yonghwa’s proposal and their engagement. Both their mothers were very happy for them.

 

Ilhwa was finally satisfied with how her son’s life was pacing. He finally found his one and true love and was able to forgive his father so he could love Shinhye heartily. Jiwoo was very excited and happy yet sad about her daughter. She was happy Shinhye could finally have her happy ending with her true love. She was sad because her daughters have finally moved on with their own lives.

 

Shinhye was browsing every section of wedding dresses. She had to find the perfect dress, and by perfect, a dress that is simple and elegant. Yonghwa and her decided to have a small private wedding in Jeju. They would only invite immediate family and friends. Both her and Yonghwa shared similar ideas about their wedding. They decided to marry sooner than later. All they could think was why prolong their engagement when they wanted to live as husband and wife immediately.

 

“What do you think of these two dresses, Yong?” Shinhye held two very different styled dresses in each hand.

 

“Sweetie, any dress on you will always be perfect. Your beauty overpowers any dress.” He smiled.

 

“Aww…..gomawo Yong. But I really would like your input. It’s our day and I want to be the perfect bride for you.”

 

“Oh sweetie,” he leaned closer to her and cupped her soft face, “you are perfect for me. You don’t have to try. If anything, I want our day to be perfect for you. But if you want my input for the dress, this one.” He coyly pointed to the dress on her right.

 

“Ah…jinjja.” she playfully scoffed, “all that sweet talk in the beginning. You could have just said your input.”

 

He laughed. “But my sweet talk was true. I can say it to you every day and I plan to do that from now on.”

 

Shinhye pecked him on the cheeks and shyly smiled. She called the saleswoman over to take her chosen dress and prepare a dressing room. She turned to Yonghwa. “Shall we choose your suit now?”

 

Yonghwa let Shinhye choose his tuxedo for him. Yonghwa was not into the whole fashion breakdown of his tuxedo. He completely trusted Shinhye to decide for him and he would be happy with it.

 

“Mr. Jung, Miss Park, whenever you’re ready, please come and step on this small platform so we can tailor your outfit.” The saleswoman announced.

 

Both Yonghwa and Shinhye took a deep breath before coming out of their separate dressing rooms across each other. Yonghwa stepped out and was mesmerized and awestruck by Shinhye’s dazzling angel-like beauty. She would be the one and only most beautiful bride. Shinhye met Yonghwa’s eyes and slowly shifted her eyes from his face down to his feet. She thought she was the luckiest woman to marry the most handsome and well-built man.

 

“You are very handsome, Mr. Jung. You will make one fine groom on our wedding day.” Shinhye complimented as they both stepped on the platform.

 

“You are gorgeous, Shin. Even though it’s just a fitting now, you are the most beautiful bride. I cannot wait for our actual wedding day.” Yonghwa held her waist closer to him.

 

“Nado. I cannot wait to be your wife and for you to be my husband.” She smiled his favorite smile.

 

Yonghwa closed the distance between them and felt her soft perfect lips against his. Both of them were reluctant to end their passionate kiss but they realized they had an audience in the room.

 

“Mianhe. My fiancée is dazzling right now. I couldn’t help myself.” Yonghwa apologized to the saleswoman and the store tailor.

 

“Anibnida. We understand.” The saleswoman slightly bowed. “If the tailor is allowed, she would like to make any adjustments for you.”

 

“Sasileun, my dress fits perfect! It’s not loose anywhere nor too tight. The length is perfect and the train is perfect.” Shinhye was smoothing out her wedding gown.

 

“Nado.” Yonghwa agreed.

 

“Algeussibnida. I will be happy to complete your transaction when you are ready.”

 

 

In Yonghwa’s office……….

 

“Jungshin ssi, all the financial reports and account receivables are there in my office. You just need last month’s and this month’s to proceed with the meeting.” Yonghwa was rubbing his forehead.

 

Jungshin had a high stress level since he became in charge of Yonghwa’s restaurant. Yonghwa became too occupied with his father’s company that Jungshin had to sit in on Yonghwa’s behalf for meetings with his investors and clients. Jungshin was not familiar with the ownership duties. All he knew was cooking. Yet Yonghwa relied on him to pull through with this meeting that would happen next week.

 

Yonghwa already felt like he put a huge burden on Jungshin but he could depend on him. Yonghwa was not satisfied and guilty for putting his restaurant second but being CEO to one of Korea’s successful hotel groups required Yonghwa’s full attention.

 

“Please Jungshin ssi, I trust you and have faith that you can do this. I’m sorry for burdening you with this. Please understand.” He sighed. He removed his hand from his forehead and just noticed his beautiful fiancée watching him with sympathetic eyes. “Gomapseubnida Jungshin.”

 

Shinhye walked behind Yonghwa’s black leathered chair and began massaging near his neck to his shoulders. Yonghwa flexed his head in response and enjoyed her gentle and soft massaging.

 

“Mianhe sweetie.” Shinhye said out of nowhere. Yonghwa immediately extended his head and held her hand, making her stop her massaging.

 

“Gwaenchanha darling. I just need to better balance my restaurant responsibilities and being CEO. That’s all.” He looked at Shinhye and gave her a reassuring smile.

 

“Geundae, while you were talking with Jungshin, I came up with a solution about your restaurant. It’ll benefit you and me.”

 

“What are you up to Shin?” He turned his chair to face her and gave her a raised look.

 

“Well, straight to the point. What if I take care of the financial and acting ownership responsibilities of your restaurant? Jungshin can stay focused on recreating your delicacies while I attend the meetings and report. I am overly qual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter