Japanese Getaway and Exposed Scandal

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About two months since the soiree…...…...

 

“Yonghwa!” Shinhye shrieked for Yonghwa once he released her to ride down the small snowy slope.

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye were in Japan for a weekend getaway. Yonghwa loved to at least visit Japan every winter to snowboard down the deep powdery slope. He decided and surprised Shinhye with this winter couple retreat to Hokkaido, Japan. He managed to book AYA Niseko’s finest penthouse near Niseko Mt. Resort Grand Hirafu for the weekend. The penthouse was situated at the top of the resort and overlooked the stunning view of Mount Yotei and the ski resort.

 

“Ahhh……Yongie…” She shrieked and suddenly lost her balance trying to stay aloft the powdery snow.

 

“Shin! Gwenchana?” He struggled to run to her side but asked worriedly.

 

“Oh. Ne! Let’s do it again!”

 

“Waah…… nae yeppeo Shinhye is enjoying herself?”

 

“Geureom! I understand why you love to snowboard.” Yonghwa sneaked in a kiss as she was concentrated on brushing off the snow from arms. Shinhye loved when he kissed her like that. She kissed him back and wrapped her left arm around his neck while her right hand cupped his face.

 

Yonghwa broke the kiss. “I found a new reason why I love to snowboard.” Shinhye looked at him with curious cute eyes. “So I can do this.” He embraced her more intimately and kissed her with all the love he felt for her.

 

They stayed kissing passionately while all the other skiers and snowboarders passed around them. Some of the passersby would give a ‘whoo’ chant, making both Yonghwa and Shinhye to chuckle within their kiss. They both finally broke their kiss, trying to regain their breaths.

 

“Maybe we should move? I need to perfect my snowboarding skills so I can ride down the steeper slope with you.”

 

“It’ll take time to become an expert like me.” He playfully mocked her.

 

“Well, Jung-seonsang, I’m a fast learner, in case you didn’t know.”

 

“Oh really? Well we shall see about that?” He stood up and extended his hand to help her up, brushing off the powdery snow from her backside to her .

 

“Yah!” She was caught off guard from his sudden brushing.

 

“Oh Shin, don’t be so innocent. We’ve seen each other and grasped each other intimately.” He smirked. She playfully slugged his chest and rolled her eyes. “Come, you have snowboarding lessons to be learned.”

 

Shinhye grabbed his hand and allowed him to glide her across the snow. She offered to let one of the local snowboarding instructors to teach her but the jealous Yonghwa would not allow it. Besides, Yonghwa was an expert and graceful snowboarder, better than the snowboarding instructor.

 

Shinhye continued to be mesmerized by Yonghwa’s y voice and deep eyes as he was teaching her how to position her body to build speed and balance on the snowy slope.

He held both her hands in his and glided her down the slope. He was too concentrated on teaching her.

 

“So, snowboarding is just like dancing. It’s all about balance. Make sure your legs are toned and steady-“ Shinhye couldn’t refrain herself, but she leaned in and kissed Yonghwa. Of course, Yonghwa didn’t refuse and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

 

“Miss Shinhye ssi, I know I’m irresistible, but I’m trying to teach you.” He playfully .

 

“Mian. You’re just hot explaining snowboarding to me.”

 

“Wow, you’re becoming very bold. I love it.”

 

“What are you doing to me, Jung-seonsang?” She exclaimed.

 

“I don’t know about that but I know what I would like to do to you now.” He ily smirked. “It involves us finishing our lesson here and starting a new lesson back at the penthouse.”

 

“My needy and naughty namja. Gaja!” She giggled as Yonghwa helped her glide down the slope so they could leave the resort and head back to their penthouse for an intimate night lesson.

 

 

Meanwhile in Korea……….

 

“Yes, I have pictures of Chef Yonghwa and Chinese model, Viann Zhang, getting intimate in Las Vegas. Apparently they both met at a popular club and couldn’t keep their hands off each other.” The owner of the pictures fabricated.

 

“And why are you giving this to me? Who are you?” Trash reporter Kim asked suspiciously.

 

“I guess you could say I am a fan of the couple. Besides, this is a good piece for you to report. After all, he suddenly publicly announced his relationship with one of Korea’s successful heiresses. These pictures show he already has a girlfriend. Maybe he was cheating this whole time?” He cynically smiled.

 

“Kkkk………Korea’s Casanova caught cheating on his Heiress girlfriend with Chinese model!........Joha!” Trash reporter Kim waved his arm in the air.

 

“Leave me as a unanimous fan of Viann Zhang. Here is her agency contact info and her apartment info if you want to follow up on her.”

 

“Thank you. You are graciously helping me jump in my career. I don’t know how to repay your gratitude.”

 

“Just make a really good convincing article with the info I gave you and expose Chef Yonghwa for what he is. My Viann Zhang is too precious and angelic for him.”

 

Trash reporter Kim slightly ruffled his eyebrows at the Chinese fan’s last remark but excitedly smiled for he had an article of cheating exposure of the international chef and successful heiress.

 

“Haksaeng gija 1, call Viann Zhang’s agency and question her relationship Chef Jung. Haksaeng gija 2, find out Chef Jung’s and Sajangnim Shinhye’s whereabouts. We need to run this story with all the information we can get.”

 

“NE!” His reporting team shouted in unison.

 

 

Sunday morning………….

 

“Good morning sweetie.” Yonghwa hummed while he lightly brushed Shinhye’s bangs away from her beautiful natural face.

 

“Mmmm…….morning.” She snuggled herself closer to his chest and closed her eyes.

 

“I will never get tired of watching you sleep nor get enough of caressing your bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter