Parisian Weekend and Spoiling Shinhye

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe we’re here in Paris!” Shinhye was all too excited to explore the City of Lights with her true love. “Oh my gosh, there’s the Eiffel Tower!”

 

Yonghwa was enjoying her reactions just as he does every time she becomes excited over new adventures. He chuckled to himself over her cuteness in showing her amazement over the city. He loved Shinhye dearly and loved seeing her happy. He thought it would be perfect timing for him to bring Shinhye to Paris. Just the two of them.

 

Last minute, he booked first class tickets via Asiana Airlines and reserved the Penthouse Suite at the Four Seasons for the weekend. He made the most expensive and grandest reservations just for her. He wanted to show how much he loved Shinhye and treat her like the queen she is. Paris was the best city to spend a romantic getaway.

 

“Yong? Gwaenchanha?” Shinhye waved her hand in front of him.

 

“Ah ne. I was just petrified by your beauty even more in the City of Lights. Are you very happy to be here?”

 

“Geureom! Only because I have the best boyfriend here with me.” She held his hand in hers. “Gomawo. I feel all too special. I love you.”

 

“Anything for you, baby. I love you more.” He leaned in and kissed her lips.

 

Their chauffeur cleared his throat to get their attention. They ultimately broke their kiss and realized they had arrived at their hotel. The hotel concierge helped retrieve their luggage from the car and directed them to the front desk.

 

“Bonjour Monsieur! Bonjour Madame! Bienvenue à Paris. Do you have a reservation?”

 

“Bonjour! Reservation under last name Jung.”

 

“Oui! I see that you reserved our grandest suite, the Penthouse for tonight through Sunday.” The hotel receptionist was preparing Yonghwa’s keys and an itinerary for his stay. “How was your flight, Mr. Jung?”

 

“Our flight was long yet smooth. My girlfriend and I were both anticipating a fast arrival to Paris.”

 

“I see. Your flight was indeed worth it I hope. I hope you enjoy all of Paris in the short time you have staying with us. Mr. Jung, if you will, please check to make sure everything is correct for the duration of your stay.” She handed him his itinerary.

 

Yonghwa double checked everything he had secretly planned for Shinhye and obtained the room keys. The receptionist signaled the concierge to take their luggage to their penthouse suite which was located on the eighth floor.

 

Upon arrival, both Shinhye and Yonghwa were stunned with their penthouse and the view. It had its own living room, a separate bedroom, a spacious marbled bathroom, and its own private terrace patio that overlooked the Eiffel Tower and the beautiful city.

 

Shinhye quickly removed her shoes and ran to the separate bedroom. She jumped on the king-sized bed out of exhaustion while Yonghwa tipped the concierge. Yonghwa entered the bedroom and lay right beside a napping Shinhye. It was early evening in Paris and Yonghwa thought they should at least take a small nap.

 

 

An hour later………

 

“Hey sleepyhead.” Yonghwa was hair- a waking Shinhye.

 

“Mianhe. I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” She yawned lightly and snuggled closer to Yonghwa.

 

“Gwaenchanha. I was tired myself from the long flight. Our flight felt longer than expected.”

 

“Geuleohji. I’m happy and excited we’re here. It was worth it.” She slowly sat up from her position and looked outside their bedroom window. “Waah…... Paris is so beautiful at night.”

 

Yonghwa sat up right beside her and looked out to where Shinhye was looking. “Very. The view is astounding.”

 

“So Mr. Jung, what do you have planned for us?” She focused on him.

 

“Well, Miss Park,” He stressed her surname. “I know you would like to go out and explore Paris right now but we have all day tomorrow to explore. I just want to relax here with you. So I reserved us a couple spa treatment called ‘A stroll through Versailles’ at six thirty.” He looked at his Audemars Piguet watch. “We should really head to the fourth floor now.”

 

Yonghwa didn’t give time for Shinhye’s input on the spa treatment but he hurried and pulled her into the bathroom for a quick shower. Shinhye went along with it and laughed at his cute antic.

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye were lying on their individual massage tables while each of their masseuse were soothingly massaging their body. Yonghwa turned his head to see Shinhye. He smiled knowing how much Shinhye was enjoying this spa treatment. Shinhye had a third instinct and she turned her head to a staring Yonghwa. He still had that loving smile for her and he let out his hand for her to take. She happily held his hand and they both enjoyed the rest of their massage. After their full body massage, they had a special facial treatment and complimentary macarons to satisfy their hunger.

 

“Gomawo Yong. This is definitely what I needed. I feel relaxed and stress-free. I hope you enjoyed too.”

 

“Dangyeonhaji! Now we’re ready to explore Paris tomorrow.”

 

“Ne.” She smiled sweetly to him. Suddenly, her stomach started growling. “Mianhe.”

 

Yonghwa chuckled. “Gwaenchanha. Shall we head back to the room? And satisfy your hunger?” She nodded in agreement and he took her by the hand. He guided her back to their room, only wearing their white Egyptian cotton robes.

 

Before Yonghwa opened their suite door, he stood behind Shinhye and both hands over her eyes. “Yah. What’s the meaning of this?”

 

“Trust me, ne?”

 

“Arasseo.”

 

Yonghwa brought her into the room and was relieved and amazed over his hotel request. “Ok. Surprise!” He removed both hands as soon as he brought her inside the living room.

 

Shinhye was speechless and touched by his surprise. “Yong! This is incredible!”

 

Yonghwa had ordered them special room service. The hotel servants, beforehand, showered the living room with red rose petals that formed a trail to the terrace. It was an open view of the terrace where Shinhye saw a table for two set with lighted candles and a huge rose display. The hotel butler stood near their table with a separate cart, occupied by covered silver dishes.

 

Shinhye’s eyes unexpectedly filled with tears of happiness. She lightly laughed within her soft cry. Yonghwa noticed her tears and turned to her. He hugged her immediately and soothed her backside.

 

“Shin, don’t cry. I love you so much.” He soothed her.

 

“No, Yong. These are tears of happiness. I love you so much too. You continue to make my heart melt and fall in love with you over and over again.” She released his hug and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter