Company Soiree and Eventful Evening

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPOILER: Yonghwa's look upon Shinhye's arrival. ^

 

 

 

Upon arrival at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, Shinhye saw all the reporters representing each tabloid and news station crowding outside the front entrance. Every reporter had their cameras ready and in position to take shots. The event bodyguards created a barrier around the red carpet. There were also a crowd of passersby behind the media, with their own phones out. She took a deep breath from inside her Mercedes as her assistant and personal bodyguard opened her door for her. She stepped out of the car and adjusted her flowing evening gown.

 

“Waah! Jjinja yeppeo!” “Daebak!” “Shinhye ssi, over here!” “Yeoshin Shinhye!” “I’m jealous!” were all she heard from every direction. Flashes from every camera lit up and blinded her from focusing on the crowd. But she smiled and bowed a little in each direction to show her gratitude. Her bodyguard directed her to inside the hotel lobby while her assistant followed right behind her.

 

As she was walking the red carpet, one gossip tabloid representative made his way to the front. “Shinhye ssi, are you by chance dating Chef Jung Yonghwanim? Is that why he decided to cater the event? Are you two close?”

 

Shinhye didn’t know what to do or say. She was caught off guard by his sudden bombardment. But she kept a straight face and gave him a light smile. Luckily, her assistant came to the rescue.

 

“Sir, this is a grand event in honor of her father’s company anniversary. This is no place for you to ask such questions. Sajangnim Park Shinhye will not be answering personal questions. Please respect their company anniversary and write about the beautiful anniversary to take place. Gomabseubnida.” She bowed to him and the rest of the media before chauffeuring Shinhye inside the grand hotel.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” Shinhye slightly bowed to her assistant. “I froze at his sudden question.”

 

“Aniyo. It’s my job to protect your interests.” Her assistant bowed back.

 

Shinhye entered the grand ballroom. Minyoung booked the grandest ballroom for their soiree. It was an elegant and modern ballroom with blue and gray tones. It gave off a very modern and professional vibe with a romantic twist. She was amazed with the décor and atmosphere of the soiree. Minyoung sure had an elegant and impressive taste. There were no heavy decorations. It was simply perfect with a small dancefloor in the center of the ballroom. The tables were decorated with white calla Lily tails as the centerpieces. There was a small stage area to the south of the ballroom.

 

On the other side of the ballroom, near the small stage area, Yonghwa was personally setting up the buffet table near the stage when he seen the love of his life. His jaw literally dropped. She was wearing a y off-the-shoulder long elegant blue dress. He loved her exposed collarbones but was instantly overcome with jealousy because her exposure was only for him. Regardless of his jealousy, her dress really accentuated her curvy s-line. The leg slit on her dress was very y as it showed her toned cream-colored leg. He loved how her blue dress brought out her creamy skin color. He wanted to kiss and touch her creamy skin. He especially loved how the lighting from the ceiling shone on her and made her look like a goddess. His goddess. His y perfect goddess.

 

He was too enchanted by her dazzling beauty that he didn’t notice she was walking towards him. He brought himself out of his trance and smiled lovingly towards his love. Shinhye’s heart skipped a couple beats when he smiled to her. She silently giggled and brought the back of her hand to cover out of shyness.

 

Yonghwa took one big gulp as Shinhye reached him and offered his hands to her. “You are breathtakingly gorgeous, my love.” But he came to his senses when he realized there were watchful eyes upon them. “I mean, you are breathtakingly gorgeous Miss Shinhye ssi.”

 

He deeply wanted to swoop Shinhye into his embrace and kiss her intimately. She was very gorgeous and made his heart skip a couple beats. But he refrained from doing just that and instead, placed a feather kiss on her knuckles.

 

“Gomawyo Chef Jungnim.” She .

 

“You don’t know how hard I am trying to refrain myself from kissing you at this moment. In front of every socialite here.”

 

She chuckled. “Really? Well, we could- “

 

Just then, one of Seoul’s wealthy chairman interrupted Yonghwa and Shinhye and introduced himself to both of them. “Miss Shinhye ssi, it’s great to see you again. I have not seen you since your father’s passing. How have you been?

 

“Gomabseubnida for coming here. I’ve been very well and busy. I hope you’ve been well, Chairman Yoo.”

 

“Ne. As old as I am, I’ve been healthy. I wish my son would be as determined as you and your sister to finally take over our department store.” He smiled and joked with her. “Geundae, is this the Chef Jung Yonghwa? I’m a big fan.” He shook Yonghwa’s hand.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo Huijangnim Yoo. Chef Jung Yonghwaibnida.”

 

“Waah, Shinhye ssi is very clever to get you to cater the event. I look forward to your delicacies. I must go now to see Chairman Seo.” He bowed to them both and took his leave.

 

“Chefnim?” Jungshin unexpectedly called Yonghwa. “We need you in the kitchen.”

 

“Arasseo.” He sighed and turned to Shinhye. “Enjoy your evening Miss Shinhye ssi.” He bowed to her, knowing that Jungshin was still there, and seductively winked at her.

 

“Ah, cham.” She chuckled and walked over to greet her incoming guests.

 

 

Half an hour later…….

 

Minyoung was finally seated at their table after greeting every chairman and their wives she invited to the soiree. Shinhye was talking with Boyoung and Minhyuk when she noticed her sister sitting alone at their table. She suddenly felt her heart beat faster as she realized it was time for her to tell Minyoung about Yonghwa so she could enjoy the evening with Yonghwa by her side.

 

“Eonni?”

 

“Ne Shinhye ya?”

 

“……. uh…… I have something I would like to tell you.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Jeogi, don’t get mad and just hear me out…..” She deeply took a breath. “Jongsuk and I broke up three weeks ago. But within those three weeks, I’ve met and been dating- “

 

“Follow me.” Minyoung immediately stood up and walked out of the ballroom.

 

Shinhye felt very worried and nervous from her sister’s sudden reaction. She needed Yonghwa by her side and immediately texted him to meet her outside the ballroom and she would be with Minyoung.

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter