Chapter 2

Cases of love

 

Investigation

As they were talking, Ya tou and Wang zi went to tell them to go back from meeting.  was walking beside Aaron; Wang zi couldn’t stand that always go near Aaron. Wang zi grabbed ’s hand and pulled  along to run. When they arrived, Mark was standing, looking strange.

They had a case each, Aaron and , Ya tou and Wang zi. Ya tou and Wang zi’s case was to capture the drug dealers. Aaron and ’s case was about 2 children was kidnapped for about a week and no news was sent to the parent about money. Aaron and  went to the victim’s house and rang the bell. A woman, looking around forty opened the door.

“You are?” asked the woman.

“We are from the police department, I am Mr Yan and this Miss Wu” said Aaron.

“Ah yes, please come in” said the woman.

Aaron and  walked into the house, Aaron’s eyes blinked like it is taking photos.

“You must be Mrs Lin, nice to meet you” greeted .

“Nice to meet you, my children’s…” sobbed Mrs Lin.

“Mrs Lin, don’t be too sad, everything will turn out to be fine, I just want some information about your children’s and your family background, also an interview of you” explained .

Aaron and  left, waiting for the lift.

“It is weird; she doesn’t have any enemies, why would someone kidnap her children’s? she is single, when I interviewed her, her answering is very fast and she went to the bathroom few times” said , curious.

“Those questions have to be answered by yourself, don’t you forget if you want me to answer your questions, go solve the case to prove” said Aaron.

Wang zi and Ya tou has been spying on the drug dealers for 24 hours and was waiting for them to exchange the drugs for money.  was thinking those questions, if Mrs Lin is single wouldn’t she need lot’s money for her children’s but whose parents will do such thing to their own children’s. She didn’t look nervous and seems to know what I was about ot ask her. There must be something wrong” mumbled .

As  was walking to the research department, she was thinking so much that she didn’’ looks where was going and bumped into someone. BOOM!!! All the files slowly landed on the floor.  rubbed her head and quickly said sorry.

“?” said the boy.

“Senior Jiro” said  .

“Yeh, long time no see, you work here?” asked Jiro.

“Oh yeh I work for police department” said , getting her documents

“Let me help you” suggested Jiro, helping  pick up the documents, something caught Jiro.

“Ms Lin case” said Jiro.

“Uh yeh do you know her?” asked .

“Yeh I followed the case before but have no clue” answered Jiro.

“Really? Anything weird about her?” asked .