Chapter 5

Cases of love

 

Trouble maker

Aaron and Ya tou were using the internet to ebay the pearl. There was a person bidding out and was told to bring it to the plaza. Gui Gui and Wang zi joined them. They are all waiting at the plaza, Gui Gui went to buy some drinks. They were sure it was the thief, now someone was walking towards them.

“Aaron, watch out” shouted Gui Gui.
The thief stopped when heard Aaron’s name and ran away. Mark and Wang zi went to chase him but came back with disappointed face.

“Gui Gui, do you know how many nights we spent to lure the thief out” shouted Ya tou, angrily.

“Why do you always being trouble? You shouldn’t have came” said Aaron.

“Sorry, someone was trying to attack Aaron from behind so i…” said Gui Gui, sadly.

“So you have to mess everything up” interrupted Ya tou.

“Forget it, you don’t have to attend this case, incase you cause more trouble” said Aaron.

“True, if you come near me, I will bring trouble to you, I should stay away, is 10km enough?” said Gui Gui, her eyes were red and ran away.

“Don’t you guys think you have gone overboard?” asked Wang zi.

“Yeh, it is just a case, how can you guys be so cruel?” said Mark. “Let’s Go Wang zi”.

Wang zi and Mark went off.

Ya tou and Aaron went to the camera room to look back when the thief was coming towards them.
“Sorry, it may take few days because it clears the recorder every hour” said the security.

“We don’t have much time left” said Ya tou.

Aaron was thinking.

Aaron invited the whole police department for a meeting.

“Today, I invitied everyone for a good news, another diamond made by a famous designer was sent here for protection” said Aaron.

Everyone was cheering and laughing.
The next day, Aaron told the officer in charge of the safe what the number is for the diamond.
At night, someone was running in a hurry and entered a room where the diamond is. The person was entering the pin on the safe but it didn’t work.

“Why doesn’t it work?” asked the person to himself.

“Of course, it doesn’t work” said a voice.

Suddenly the lights went on, Aaron, Ya tou, Wang zi and Mark was standing at the door, Aaron walked closer to him.

“So you were the thief, officer Fred” said Aaron, smiling.

Now in the interview room…

“How did you know it was me?” asked officer Fred.

“Easy, I didn’t know it was you, I guessed it was one of the people in the police department. First, I made a fake excuse about the diamond in the meeting, I was actually paying attention to everyone except when I spotted you, everyone was laughing but you were thinking something that shows” explained Aaron.

“I might be thinking about a case” said officer Fred.

“Yes, at first I wasn’t 100% sure so I told the pin to Helen, I know you can read lip sync that I made the number easier” said Aaron.

“I though I was smart enough” said officer Fred.

The pearl was returned, Aaron got called from the shopping centre about the tape they requested. Aaron watched back where he was sitting, someone wore a mask and was about to get something form the pocket but then Gui Gui screamed that made the person in the mask ran. As Aaron realized Mark watched the video already. Gui Gui walked in, to her desk.

“Gui Gui, coming to the celebration party?’ asked Wang zi.

“Uh…senior Jiro is coming back from LA, he is having a party” said Gui Gui and went out.

“Aren’t you going to say sorry?” asked Mark, quietly.
Aaron kind of feels guilty.

5 comments and i wil update
please comment