Chapter 11

Cases of love

 

Gui Gui's past

Gui Gui didn't talk talk much as always, which left Mark and Wang zi wondering. Gui Gui kept avoiding everyone. Now it was only Mark, Wang zi and Aaron in the room.

"I think Gui Gui is very sad" said Mark.

"Why did you say that for?" asked Wang zi.

"It all begins with Gui Gui's past, when she was twelve, her parents was kidnapped for the money because she was in a wealthy family, Gui Gui was really talented, she was trying to rescue her parents but it was too late, her parents were killed and the kidnapper suicide, she learns kung fu to protect herself and others. She rather die than seeing the person that she loves dies in front of her" said Mark. "I shouldn't have organise this day".

Aaron knew everything now, no wonder Gui Gui said you think you are the only one in pain, other people suffer more. (chapter 7)

As Gui Gui was walking on the field. She saw Wang zi, Ya tou went with her parents to talk. Gui Gui walked up to him, putting on a fake smile.

"How come you are here?" asked Gui Gui.

"We know everything, Mark told us" said Wang zi.

Wang zi hugged Gui Gui, Mark was behind Wang zi, Mark hugged Gui Gui. Gui Gui was expecting Aaron but he wasn't there which made Gui Gui disappointed. Gui Gui was walking around, she realise Aaron was walking towards her.

"How come you are here? You..." said Gui Gui.

Suddenly Aaron hugged Gui Gui, Gui Gui hugged tight, Ya tou was standing around the corner looking sad. The next day, all of them was waiting, Aaron's mum left yesterday night for urgent matter. Gui Gui was bored, she wanted to annoy someone.

"Aaron, what's the time?" asked Gui Gui, when the cloak was in front of her.

"Don't know" answered Aaron, coldly.

"You change fast, last night you..." said Gui Gui. Everyone was looking at her. "Uh...comforted me" continued Gui Gui.
Everyone sighed.

"Today we have a meeting with your parents about you guys going to a private school because you are only high school students.

6 comments and i will update
enjoy!!!! thanx!!!!!!!