Chapter 4

Cases of love

 

Closer

Gui Gui was walking back to her room, until Aaron came. Gui Gui hid her bandaged hand behind her back. Aaron walked up to her,

“What are you hiding?” asked Aaron.

“Nothing” answered Gui Gui, looking pale and weak.

“Really?” said Aaron.

“Yes, I want to rest” said Gui Gui.

As Gui Gui was feeling dizzy, she was about to fall down when Aaron caught her and saw her bleeding hand. Aaron helped Gui Gui into his room and helping her bandaged her wound properly.

“Ouch” shouted Gui Gui, quietly.

“Does it hurt?” asked Aaron.

“Isn’t it obvious, what a question” answered Gui Gui. “But when Aaron bandaged my hand it doesn hurt anymore”.

Aaron turned to get the bandage and smiled.

“You want to know the answer to your question?” asked Aaron.

“Ah, I nearly forgot” said Gui Gui.

“I shouldn’t have reminded her” mumbled Aaron.

“Did you say something?” asked Gui Gui, looking blank.

“Uh nothing” answered Aaron.

Gui Gui nodded her head, waiting for an answer. It was now awkward silence~ ~.

“I don’t hate you, I just don’t communicate as much because of my past” said Aaron.

“Even though, I shouldn’t ask about your past but I hope one day you will tell me” said Gui Gui. “Just remember the past has already past, look forward to your future”.
Gui Gui was patting Aaron’s shoulder.

Susan had recovered, the whole team went to pick her up. Jiro came up to Gui Gui, when Wang zi was about to talk to Gui Gui.

“Ah, senior Jiro” said Gui Gui.

“Congratulations for solving the case, oh yeh I am going to LA to check some cases” said Jiro.

“Really? For how long?” asked Gui Gui.

“A week when I come back, I am having a party, I want you to come” said Jiro.

“Sure” said Gui Gui, smiling.

“Ah…Gui Gui is getting popular” said Mark, quietly.

Mark put Gui Gui as a researcher for the cases because her hand is injured. Wang zi accompanied her and soon they got close. Aaron and Ya tou was solving a case on someone stole the emerald pearl of England, it was place in the police department for safety but now it is gone and it needs to be return in one week.

“There is 75% is an officer and 25% it is someone that is very familiar with the police department” said Aaron.

“True” said Ya tou.

“Let’s create a fake pearl and lure him out” said Aaron.

“Him?” said Ya tou.

“Before we came in, I heard loud running, this person must have long legs and when boys run, it creates more pressure than girls” explained Aaron.

“Cool, let’s start now” said Ya tou.

“Ah…so boring here, I wonder what Aaron is doing?” said Gui Gui.

“Probably, solving a case” answered Wang zi.

“Case? I want to help” said Gui Gui. “Let’s go”.

“Go where?” asked Wang zi.

“To help them” answered Gui Gui, pulling Wang zi.

5 comments and i will update