Chapter 9

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Christmas Day

Authors Note: I know that the timing doesnt really work... Like its still Pi Li MIT filming... but its CHRISTMAS!!! :) bear with me! Also from now on, part of the story will be told thru GuiGui's perspective! :)

~Aaron!
"I cant believe its already Christmas...! So what are our plans for tonight?" she asked me happily. "Well the guys planned this huge christmas party and well everyone will be there."
"Who is everyone?"
"Like me and you, the rest of your band, Ariel Lin, Mike He, Joe Cheng, Rainie Yang, S.H.E., Angela Zhang, ect.." I answered.
"FUN!!!!" she screamed. Suddenly, she was quiet, "Will Lollipop be there?"
"No, i dont think so. they have a seperate party to go to."
"Oh i see... cool cool!"
"Hey. we're giving gifts tonight too, but theres something i wanna give you right now."
"Aw... youre so sweet!"
I handed her the box and smiled, "Merry Christmas."
"Thank you! What is it?"
"Just open it!"
she carefully tore the wrapping paper and inside was a jewelery box holding a diamond studded locket.
"Wow. Its beautiful! I love it."
"open it."
"i just did...?"
I rolled my eyes, "Silly girl, its a locket. open the locket."
Inside was a picture of me and her together. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Thank you. Will you put it on me? I'll wear it forever. I promise."
I nodded and put on the locket for her. She turned around and smiled at me once more. I wanted to take her face in my hands and kiss her, but she startled me. She jumped up and kissed my cheeks then wrapped her arms around me. "I love you..." she said. My heart skipped a beat. "...best friend..." she finally finished.
Oh.
"I love you too..." i whispered.
I pulled back from the hug and looked outside the window.
"So other than gifts, what are we bringing?" she suddenly interupted me.
"Hmmm well, maybe some champaign?"
"Yum! well i was thinking, i know a few places that are still open and i fave to get some last minute gifts. How bout i get my gifts, you run and get the champiagn and we'll meet back here at the hotel in 2 hours?"
"Sounds good! See you then!"

~GuiGui!
I got in my car and took deep breaths. How come when i Kissed him on the cheek my heart suddenly started to race? and when i told him i loved him, to say the words best friends was so difficult? And... what about this feeling that im having in my stomach... like butterflies... flustering? I took another breath and drove away.
i had already bought him a gift, but suddenly, it was special enough. I knew of a few jewelers still open and drove to the nearest one.
I pulled in and walked inside. The clerk looked at me with huge eyes and asked, "Excuse me... but are you GuiGui?"
I smiled, "Yes I am..."
"Oh my goodness! Im sucha fan of your work!"
"thank you!"
"Now what can i do for you?"
"can i engrave 2 dogtags? One saying 'my knight and shining armor', and the other saying 'my prince and his white horse.' "
"Yes okay! This will take about an hour."
"okay thats fine."
"If you dont mind me asking.... and i wont tell any reporters if you tell me, which you dont have to, but are you and Aaron Yan dating?"
A warm bubbly feeling started to take over me... and i blushed. "No.. we're not dating..."
"Oh, i see. Thank you for answer my question!"
"No problem!" I said. but for some odd reason, the words, 'at least not yet...' get appearing....