Chapter 13

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Lie

~Aaron!
I woke up in the morning, feeling like it was heaven. Last night had been one of the most amazing nights ever.
I got dressed and headed out for some coffee and breakfast. In line for my coffee, the person that i hated the most right now walked in.. WangZi.
He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and ordered. I sat down at a table and started to read my newspaper. I heard footsteps approaching. Great... hes coming over.... i thought.
"Aaron!" he smiled.
"Hi."
"So hows everything going for you?"
"GREAT!!!" i smiled widely, i was about to tell him what happened last night til..

(Okay we're gonna zoom into WangZi's head for a bit. :D)
~WangZi!
Crap. He said great. Is he winning? is that why shes been so distant? like last night. I CANT let him win! This was a competition. I never told him i was going to play fair.
He opened his mouth to say something more but i opened mine to interupt him.
"Really? Great? thats nice. Yeah, everythings going really really really great with me too! She called me this morning like 20 minutes ago, and told me she decided... and she wants me back. Thats why im here, we're meeting up at the WB plaza and she asked me to buy her coffee."
I could call her and tell her to meet up with me, and if he were stupid, which i am hoping that he is, he'll go to the plaza and see us together! Once i crush his self esteem, he's back out, and i'd win!
"Oh. Well. Uh..." he whispered

(HAHA ISNT WANGZI EVIL IN MY STORY?? :D back to aaron!)
~Aaron!
"Oh. Well. Uh..." I whispered. I had no idea what to say. So she thought about it last night...? and she decided... to choose him. Suddenly the flashback of when she told me that if he's ask her to go back, she would.
"Congrats then WangZi," I smiled and shook his hand. He smiled at me, "Thanks, and Aaron... Dont be too down... someday, you'll find the right girl!" He laughed and and said, "well I gotta go meet up with her." and left.
Suddenly i wasnt hungry anymore, I wasnt happy anymore, I just wanted out. I left and went to the car.
...and for the first time, i cried over a girl...
I started to drive, not knowing where to go. Driving in circles, like i was heading to no-where. and suddenly i couldnt help it.. I headed to the WB plaza.

~GuiGui!
I woke up in the morning and smiled brightly. Yes. I was in love with Aaron. He was everything i ever needed, everything i ever wanted. I skipped around the hotel suite and sang a song that didnt really exist, made up of my feelings. Suddenly the phone rang and interupted me.
WangZi was calling... I needed to meet him, to tell him that i didnt want him anymore. So i picked up.
"Hello?"
"hey GuiGui!"
"Hey WangZi.. Can we meet up in like 10 minutes?" I asked.
"Yeah! i was about to ask you the same thing... How bout the WB plaza?"
"sounds good. See you soon."
I hung up and got ready to head over to meet him.. even though he broke my heart, even though he was a jerk, i wanted to be friends. I would tell him that i no longer was in love with him.. but i loved him, and that i want to be friends.
We met up and he smiled widely... He handed me a cup of coffee and said, "Its an Latte, the way you like it!"
I smiled, "Thanks."
"Anything for you." he smiled back.
"Okay.. well i wanted to meet back with you for a reason. Its about yesterday I-"
"Yeah! i wanted to say the same thing!" he cut me off, "So let me guess, you forgive me. And youre willing to take me back!"
i looked at him for a while and then smiled, foolish boy...
"Actually No." i whispered.
"What?"
"You hurt me. You hurt me A LOT. And look, i know youre sorry... and i forgive you. i wont hold a grudge against you anymore... but after you left me, my heart had been shattereed into millions of pieces.. and well he patched it up for me... bit by bit." I smiled, thinking of him. "He was always patient, he never complained.. he never told me to just get over it, he left you, deal with it. He alawys made sure i was okay... that i had a shoulder to cry on... and well... im in love with him.
"and by him.. you mean aaron."
"Yes... but WangZi, I dont hate you... i want us to be friends, i want us to be able to call each other to hang out with no hard feelings..."
he looked at me for a moment and then smiled, "i know you forgave me already.. but i just want to say im sorry again. i know i hurt you a lot. and i understand what you say about aaron now... and so, if youre in love with him, then i hope you two will always be happy, and he wont let you slip through his hands like i did... and of course, we'll always be friends!"
When he said those words, i was so happy. Today would be a good day... I jumped up to hug him, and he hugged me back. We stood there hugging for a minute when i pulled back. "I need to go tell him!"
"Hurry! go!" wangzi supported.
I ran to the car and pulled out. Someone pulled out of the parking lot the same exact time as me and i looked over.
The car looked exactly like Aaron's, the person inside looked exactly like Aaron... but with a tear-streaked face...
Oh-no.

~Aaron!
I ran into the plaza ro see if he was right. I turned in circles looking... and suddenly i found them. Right as i looked, she jumped up to hug me... I backed up andsat down for a moment. Slowly his arms raised to hug her back..
No. No. No. No! he was right. she took him back. I couldnt stand it anymore. Tears streamed down my face as i ran back to the car... I didnt want to see what happened next. My heart was crushed. Forever.