Chapter 15

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Love You More and More (END)

Authors Note: Now that this story is ending... I'm quite sad. But thats okay... GuiLun is my obsession. Expect more stories from me... like today. haha imma write a new one right after i update this for you :) thanks for reading you guys.

~GuiGui
"So GuiGui, this does mean... that we're together right?"
"Of course, Stupid. Do you expect me to confess my heart out to you, and then not get to be your girlfriend?"
"Well I just wanted to be sure... I was sure you got back with WangZi, but you didnt... so im just double checking." he smiled at me. i smiled back, i was so in love with him... He looked at me for a moment then bent his head down to kiss me, lightly on the lips a few times, as if he was teasing me. So i took my hand and grabbed his head and pulled it to mine...

~Aaron!
I had won. I kept my promise. The fight to have her seemed completely worth it now. She was mine and no one else. I was the happiest person in the world. After the filming of Pi Li MIT, the show was released. Ratings were wild. During the promotion, we confessed to the world that we were a couple, and thats when everyone started to watch. Because of all the fans that we now had, we were signed on to do another drama called Tao Hau Ai Wu Di. We began to film, but then the we(Fahrenheit) had to promote the album. So filming was put on hold. When we left for tour, it was hard for me and GuiGui to be apart for so long... We called each other everyday, and then later, Hey Girl also had a new album released. They also went on tour, and we were able to spend some time with them.
GuiGui and WangZi remained friends, but that didnt bother me. Since WangZi and Hau Mei started dating.
Being apart was really hard for us, but we managed through and then we were together again.
(FAST FOWARDING! 3 YEARS LATER)
On our 3 year anniversary of being together, i cooked her dinner.
"I have a gift for you." she said while we were eating.
"Really? I have one for you too!"
We finished eating and went to give our gifts to each other.
she took out a little wrapped box and gave it to me. I opened it and inside was a dogtag that said my prince charming and his white horse.
She started to laugh,"Haha, i got that 3 years ago... on christmas... the same day i got you the one that youre wearing..."
"And you waited 3 years to give it to me??" i laughed.
"No! I just forgot about it. I found it the other day in my closet... But, at least you know that, youre my knight and shining armor and my prince charming... Youre my everything."
I smiled at her and the kissed her quickly "Then will you do something for me...?"
"Anything."
"Just sit here okay?"
"Okay...?"
I got off the couch and got down on one knee..,
"GuiGui, I promise to love you more and more everyday of my life... to cherish you more than i cherish myself... and i know it'll be hard for us since we're in the entertainment business, but i dont care... We'll figure a way... so will you marry me?" I whispered, and pulled out a ring box, and opened it to show her.
She started to cry, hard. I thought she was going to say no, because she was crying so hard. but then...
"Yes, of course! of course i will marry you!"
I smiled widely and then got up and kissed her...
and then, that was when my already perfect life, became even more perfect...

(END)

Author's note:
Okay so maybe the ending wasnt so perfect. but it was really hard to say bye to this story and end it... and that was the only plot i could think of. So i hoped that everyone enjoyed reading this! Look for my next story!