Chapter 14

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Together?

Authors note: hmmm about what happened in the last coupla chapters and WangZi lying, i just wanna explain that i do not hate him, in any way at all... actually i used to be a GuiWang fan after i saw BSM... but after Pi Li MIT im a GuiLin fan now!! :) so please dont read that and think that i made him a jerk cuz i do thing hes a jerk, i just needed... something.. for my story.

~GuiGui!
I thought about the possibilties of him seeing me with WangZi... Could he really of? was it possible? But, if he did.... why would he cry?
Then the answer hit me, he was in love with me too. I couldnt help but smile and laugh, and then i cried, i cried tears of joy. But then i remembered what he possibly saw... I needed to explain to Aaron everything. I needed to tell him that i loved him! I called him... no answer. I called him again... no answer. I called a million times, and he never answered. I texted him, but he never texted back..
I didnt know where he was, where to go... So i headed back to the hotel to see if he was there.

~Aaron!
I drove back to the hotel, hardly paying attention to where i was going. Suddenly my phone rang, GuiGui was calling me. I couldnt pick up. my finger lingered on the send button, but i couldnt press it. I slammed the phone into the glove box. It rang and rang and rang againa nd again. i couldnt pick up, i couldnt face her... I didnt know what to do, to say, where to go... So i picked up the phone and called Jiro.
"Hello?" he picked up
"Hey..."
"aaron? are you okay? you sound... horrible."
"no... im not okay. Im heartbroken."
"What happened?"
"I dont really wanna talk about it over the phone."
"do you wanna meet up0 fpr like coffee or something?"
"Sure.. i guess."
"Okay lets just go to the usually place. See you there."
"yeah. okay. bye." i said and hung up..
I drove to the coffee shop in grief. I promised myself that i would win! but i lost. I lost big time. I wanted to cry again, but i couldnt cry and let all these people see me.
So I held it in until Jiro got here.
"What happened?" he asked.
"She took WangZi back."
"WHAT? I saw you guys making out last night! how could she just take him back like that...?"
"I dont know... she told me that she had to think about this... and i guess she thought she had to take him back." i said, and then i could no longer hide the tears, they started to flow from my eyes. I thought Jiro would tell me to be a man, to not cry over a girl but he didnt. He came over to me and hugged me.
"Man, im so sorry... it'll be okay. you'll find someone else. dont worry!"
"NO! i'll never find someone else.. she was the one.. the one for me!!!"
"Im sorry Aaron.. It'll be okay. I'm really sorry, but i have to go. Some stupid emergency family thingy. See you later okay?"
"Thanks... Yeah. see you." I said as he left. What do i do now? I didnt know where to start. my life seemed to have ended... So i just ordered coffee and sat there and sulked.

~GuiGui!
He wasnt at the hotel. I knocked on the door, i called the room, i used the key that he gave me, and he wasnt there. I didnt know where he was. How would i explain? What if i lost him? My last resort was to call someone from Fahrenheit. I knew that Jiro and Aaron were the closest so i called him.
"What do you want?"
"Jiro? Do you know where Aaron is."
"Why would you care?? Youre the one who broke his heart, the one who caused him to be all messed up."
"Jiro! I didnt do that!"
"yeah... totally. getting back with WangZi didnt do that to him... sure."
"I didnt get back with WangZi!!!"
"Wait.. What?"
"I went to tell WangZi that i was in love with Aaron! and that i didnt want him to be my bf again!"
"Then why is he all sad and sulking.. Saying that you two got back together?"
"He probably saw us hug.. I hugged WangZi because he understood me, and wanted me to be happy. and i was happy so i huggged him..."
"Oh. Oh.. Oh.... OH!!!!"
"YES! So wheres Aaron???"
"hes at the coffee shop!"
"Which one?!?!?!"
"The usual one, the one he takes you for breakfast... (sorry cant think of a name!)"
"Okay,thank youuu soooooo much!" i said and hung up...
I ran to the car. Hopefully i wasnt too late. I needed him to know. I drove as fast as i could to the coffee place, and there he was.. sitting outside. I got out of the car and started to cry. Would this be my happy ending? I was just so happy to see him...
I ran up to him, "Aaron!!!"
"GuiGui?? Wh-why are you here...?"
I looked at him and smiled, my heart pounded.
"Just go away..." he suddenly said.
"No! Im not leaving here."
"Why?"
"Because i think that youre in love with me..." i whispered. He glared at me for a moment and then suddenly spoke, "Fine. I will leave..." He got up to walk away.
I stared in disbelief then i shouted after him.
"Aaron!!! Wait!" i yelled. He stopped but didnt look back. I ran up to him and pushed him. "Look at me Aaron.. Look at me!"
He slowly turned around. I took a deep breath..
I was about to open my mouth when he interupted. "Why are you here?"
"You told me Aaron, that you thought that you knew me the best, because you could order exactly what i wanted without me saying anything... you told me that one day i would have to prove that i knew you... and today is that day."
"What do you mean?"
"Truthfully Aaron.. I think i know YOU best.. because... because i know that youre in love with me. I know that you want to be with me..." i whispered. I looked at me in disbelief.
"...and the thing that makes me know you better... is the fact that, while im standing here, infront of you.. you dont know why im here... If you really knew me, shouldnt you know the reason Im here... is because... Im in love with you too...? And that i want to be with you... just as much as you want to be with me..." i whispered. His face was in shock.
"Arent... Arent... you with WangZi? Didnt you take him back? i thought you chose him over me..." he whispered.
I smiled at this man, who was so foolish... I raised my hand to his cheeck and strocked it with my thumb...
I laughed and whispered, "Well you thought wrong.."
He looked into my eyes, and sensed sincerity. Then he started to smile and chuckle.
I jumped up to kiss him. To kiss my prince charming. He kissed me back, and I realized, i wanted nothing more... than him. And now...

he was mine.
XD

Authors Note: Liking it? XD well we got one more chapter til the story is done! thanks for reading!