Chapter 2

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Don't Leave Me

"AH BU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. My eyes flew open, and saw her standing in the doorway. "Come on! Get dressed, we're gonna be late!" At first I was confused of why she was here but then the thoughts of last night came flooding back in my head.
I slowly got and up and stretched. "Morning," I laughed. "good morning!" she smiled, "come on! lets get a moving! we're going to be late!!!"
"Calm down! We'll be fine!!!" I promised. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and ran my fingers through my hair. I started undressing and got my pants on when the door opened. GuiGui stood there with her eyes open wide, I looked down and realized I didnt have my shirt on yet. I was frozen with shock. "Ummm..." she coughed, "Nice... um. muscles." "Thanks...?" I replied back nervously. I put on my shirt and we walked out of the hotel room.
"So am I driving? Or you?" She smiled. "Last time you drove, we almost died. I think its best i drive don't you think?" I teased. She hit me softly and laughed, "Hey! You distracted me! You insisted that I take a bite of your ice cream!"
We got into my car and headed to the filming location. She the radio and "Ti Amo", my latest song was playing. "Listen Ah Bu! It's your song! I REALLY love this song. Nice lyrics, one day instead of Jade Liu singing this with you, me and you can do a version together," she smiled. Did she know that this song was dedicated to her?
"Yeah. We Should." I answered.
We pulled into the parking lot. When I got out and walked to her side she faced me and smiled. "Ah Bu... Thank you. Thanks for last night, and thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for being in my life, for being my best friend. You'll always be here right? Always? You'll never leave me right?" She begged. "Always. I'll always be here as long as you want me to be." I answered. She hugged me and then pulled away, "Hey we gotta go to constume and make-up and get ready, see you on set okay?"
"Kay. See you in a bit," I answered. I walked into the dressing room in a daze. She wanted me to stay, to be her best friend, and to never leave her. That was all I knew I should except from her and that should make me happy. But why wasnt that enough?
I put on the uniform that I wore for the show and went over to make up.
I sat down in the chair and the Li Chen the make up artist laughed,"Aaron! What have you been doing all night? Look at these dark circles under your eyes? Its gonna take a lot of make-up to cover up and theyre gonna have to like edit your face a bunch!" she joked. 'Haha Aaron's face doesnt need to be edited, its already perfect!" her assistant joked.
"Okay, youre all ready to go!" Li Chen said.
Li Chen, her assistant and I walked out the door at the same time as GuiGui and her make-up team did.
Me and Gui walked to the set together but I heard the Make-Up team talking. "Did Aaron have dark circles under his eyes?" one of them asked. "Yes!Did GuiGui?" Li Chen replied. "Yes she did... Hmmm.. They seem so close... I think theyre dating!!" one of them said. I smiled. I wished. If only.....