Chapter 12

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Listen To Your Heart

Authors Note: Im not really sure why this chapter is called listen to your heart... i think its cuz thats the song im listening to right now by Vanness Wu.. Lol. good song!

~Aaron!
We stood there and kissed for a couple of minutes, and then i pulled back to look at her.. to see what she had to say, to see if she wanted to continue.. or to see if she was drunk. She just looked at me her eyes wide and breathing deeply.
"Wow... That was something.." she whispered, "Can we sit for a little bit..?"
uh-oh...
"Um, yeahhhh... sure." I said and headed towards the couch.
We sat there for a few minutes in awkward silence.
"Okay, well... can we forget that, that happened? For now..?" she whispered finally.
"Um, yeah.. if thats what you want." I said, my heart breaking bit by bit.
"I need to think this..." she whispered to herself, too loudly.
"What?"
"Oh, nothing. Kay, forget about this for a while kay? Lets go back out there."
"sure." i said.
we walked back out to the party and talked some more. I was distant though.. Lost in my thoughts. What did she mean forget about it FOR NOW? and what did she need to think about? We werent as close now, after that kiss. She no longer held on to my arm and she was more distant from me than where she stood before.
The party slowly started to fade and so we left back to the hotel. The car ride home was painful. awkward silence... that was the only sound. the sound of nothing.
We got back and when we got out of the elevator she turned to me. "Thanks, i really love my gifts, and i had an amazing time."
"Yeah, thanks for my dogtag... i had a REALLY good time too."
"Well, good night.. see you tomorrow."
"Yeah, night." I said and then turned around to leave.
I walked about 6 steps til she called out. "Aaron?"
I turned around and suddenly she was running towards me and jumped up tp kiss me. I was in shock and didnt know what was happening for a moment. Then, everything finally processed and i closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her back.
After a minute she pulled back, "Good night..." she whispered, and ran back to her room.
What did that last kiss mean?? At this point i was so happy i skipped back to my room. When i got inside, i did my victory dance and fell on the couch smiling with joy.

~GuiGui!
I ran back to my room and closed the door. I stood up against it and breathed deeply. What the heck did i just do??? and what was that feeling inside me. Why even in this state of confusion was i so happy.
I tried to push it to the back of my mind for a little while to get ready for bed. When i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, i suddenly looked at my lips.I put my hand on them and smiled and thought about out kiss. Today, i had been kissed my 2 different people. The kisses that i had shared with WangZi when we were dating, were filled with so much... i couldnt even describe the feeling. But today, when he kissed me, there was nothing. But the kisses that me and Aaron shared today, felt right, felt natural. I smiled widely and then brushed my teeth.
I sat on the bed, still confused. What was going on? What are these feelings that i am currently feeling? Sooner or later I was already asleep without figuring out the answer...
~.*.~
I woke up in the middle of the night, with a gasp. I knew the answer.......................

I was in love with my knight and shining armor.....

he was also.. my prince charming and his white horse....