Chapter 3

Love Can Have Different Meanings

 

Filming

"Okay guys! We're filming one of kiss scenes today and the scenes where 747 confesses to Lucifer and parts of episode 8 and 9!!" the director yelled, "We're starting off with a scene between Lucifer and 007 in episode 8 when Lucifer gets scared, seeing the dead bodies, and screams and cries and 007 runs to her and hugs her (***To the ones reading: this really does take place in episode 8!!! Very cute GuiLun scene! Um how do i know that this happens? lol well there are some sites that have the DVD version of Pi Li MIT already online and hehehe... i watched them! sorry if i spoiled it for you guys!!!***).. you guys should know what I mean right? 5 minutes to get into place and whatever. Aaron I need you outside of the building, and when you here GuiGui scream, come running in and grab her and comfort her with a hug and stuff. Got it?" I chuckled to myself, this was like what happened last night...
"Okay is everyone in place?!?!?" the director screamed. "GuiGui when he walk in, walk in very slowly and hesitantly... and when you see the bodies, scream and cover your ears and start kneeling down on the floor, and make sure you cry. Okay hun?" he told her. "Okay!" she smiled.
"Okay ready set, ACTION!" I heard him scream. I waited til i heard her scream and then took off running towards her voice.
I saw her kneeling on the floor crying and suddenly, we werent filming anymore, at that moment, to me... GuiGui was hurt or scared and I had to comfort her. I ran to her and embraced her. She continued to cry and I wrapped my hands around her and laid my lips on her hair... We stayed this way for about a minute.
"CUT!" the director yelled, "wow guys. that was like it was real, there was so much chemistry, like this happens a lot. I thought that we would have to film this again but it was so natural! No need to do this again. Nice job guys!! Clean up crew can you clean up all this fake blood and stuff? thanks."
"Here," i said to GuiGui as I handed her a tissue, "You did a really good job pretending to cry!" "Thanks! Oh, Ah Bu... Next time, don't use too much force when you hug me. Dude, you almost knocked the wind out of me. I thought i was going to fall!" she laughed. "Haha sorry... I lost balance when i was running to you and gripped you for support." I lied.
"Okay, I guess that's fair! You support me through whatever, and so I GUESS I can support you when you're about to fall!" she teased.

We headed towards the next set to film the scene when Lucifer is confessed to by 747.
While filming all of the sudden all the emotions and feelings became real, just like the previous scene we had done. My line was to tell her that I didn't want to be friends with her and to call 747 a coward and tell him to confess. I was supposed to feel jealous when he did, and even though those were just lines, I felt rage and wanted to punch him in the face.
"Do you hear me? One week." GuiGui said for her line and stalked out of the room.
"Cut!" the director yelled, "Wow Aaron, not that you dont do good everyday, because you truly do, but today youre emotions seem so real!!!"
"Yeah Ah Bu, are there some feelings that are true?" Christine Fan said.
"No. Why would you think that??? Thats sooo funny, hahaha." I tried to laugh.
"Uh-huh. Sure..." everyone said.
GuiGui walked back into the room and said to me, "Do you hear that Ah Bu? One week to confess to Lucifer! Better do it soon!!!" she joked. "Yeah... confess... soon... sure..." I whispered.

It was time for the kissing scene... (***Because I havent seen this scene... I dont know how the kissing scene really works, so based on what I HAVE seen through previews and all that i will guess.. So it probably wont be accurate! but I will try!!!***)
"As you have read in the script... the way the kssing scene works is that Lucifer trips and 007 picks her up. She's startled by his action and quickly turns her head to face him and they accidiently kiss. Lucifer opens her eyes to find that 007 eyes are closed and his hand is adding more force to her head pushing it against his." the director mentioned, "We didnt have to film the other scenes over again but this scene i would like to do a couple of times..."
"Um why?" GuiGui questioned. "Why...? Well... um because we need different angles for this scenes... yeah... different angles..." he lied. "Wait-" GuiGui started to argue.
"HEY. No argueing okay? I know what I'm doing. I'm the director!" he laughed.
"Okay...." GuiGui said.
"Get on the floor Gui," he told her," Aaron run towards her pick her up... blah blah and the magic happens."
I started to sweat as we prepared for the scene. Our first kiss... Even though it was between our characters, it was OUR lips that were touching....
"ACTION!!!" the director yelled. I went over to pick her up and when i saw her face i could tell she was a little nervous. When she was in my arms she spun her head towards mine, instead of our lips meeting, her head rammed into mine.
"OW!!!" I yelped. "Oh MY GOSH!!! AH BU!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!"
"CUT! Aaron, GuiGui are you okay??" the director asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. thanks, but can we have like a 2 minute break?" Gui asked.
She took my hand and led us into the corner...
"I'm sorry that this is so hard for me. I dont want it to be! Its just I'm not sure that I am ready for this..." she whispered. "Look Guis, I KNOW this is hard for you, but this is our job. Pretend that this kiss will make all your hurt and pain go away and that you'll move on. Kay?" I told her. She smiled at me, "Kay. Thanks, I love you." she said.
"Yeah... I... Love... You... Too..." I whispered.
We started over again and this time.. when she turned her head our lips met. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her head towards mine adding more force.... I closed my eyes and then I could see... i could see what our life would be like if we were together... and then I knew that this perfect little vision of mine... would never happen.