Beautiful Snow

My Mr. Perfect

Thank you to all who subscribed my story

and left comments!

I really appreciate it and I do enjoy writing for you guys!

Thanks and please support me throughout my writings!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It's cold!" I complained as we kept going higher up to the mountains. SNSD and Super Junior were having a small 3-day trip up in the mountains. I could see the snow cover the trees and mountains beautifully as the ski-lift went higher. Today was the first day of our trip, and we were going snowboarding. I never road a snowboard before, so I'm learning it from Donghae oppa. Jessica unnie was also learning with me, too. I wished that it was only Donghae oppa and me, but no--Yuri unnie insisted. 

"It'll get colder as we go higher in the mountains," Donghae laughed. I pouted as I rubbed my gloves together.

"Unless you want to get down and just watch us," Jessica unnie started. I shook my head.

"N-No!" I stammered. I didn't want Jessica unnie to be alone with Donghae oppa! 

"Why? You said you were scared?" Jessica unnie grinned.

"I'm interested in learning snowboarding!" I lied. Okay, I half-lied. Jessica unnie giggled as both Donghae oppa and I looked at her strangely.

"Uh, Jessica, you okay?" Donghae asked. Jessica unnie covered , trying to stop her giggling. I ignored her, as we went higher. Indeed, it was getting colder. When we finally reached the top, I fell on my bottom.

"Oof!" I exclaimed. Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie landed perfectly and laughed playfully at me. I pouted as Jessica unnie helped.

"It's okay, Yoong! Just watch," Jessica unnie winked. I smiled. The lessons were hard, but I managed to learn a little. After I learned the basics, Donghae oppa offered to teach me some extreme moves. I shook my head quickly.

"A-ani! I'm fine!" I said, nervously. Donghae oppa stared at me for a second, and then shrugged.

"Sure, whatever. How 'bout you, Jessica?" Donghae oppa offered. Jessica unnie nodded eagerly and went towards Donghae oppa. She "tripped" and fell on top of Donghae oppa. It made me feel a bit jealous inside. Okay, it makes me feel SUPER jealous. I bit my lower lips to keep my from yelling. I rushed up to them.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. I could see Donghae oppa turn a light shade of red. Jessica unnie's face was definitely red. She quickly scrambled up, and bowed.

"M-Mian! I-I didn't mean to fall on you!" she stuttered. She quickly turned and left. 

"Jessica! WAIT!" Donghae called. I decided to run after her. I quickly snowboarded as fast as I can to Jessica. I could still see her, but she was way to far away. She's fast! I thought to myself. I really wanted to comfort her, but she was getting farther and farther away from me. When she was out of sight, I stopped. I puffed my cheeks, sighing. Suddenly, right next to me, Donghae oppa appeared! I jumped, surprised.

"O-Oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"Well, I figured that you can't catch up with her, so yeah. You're out of breath, anyways. Let me catch up with her," Donghae oppa offered. I shook my head. Although I was tired, Jessica unnie was my sister.

"No, I need to get her. You'll make things worst, anyways," I said, panting a little. As I was about to continue, Donghae oppa stopped me by placing his arm in front of me. I sighed.

"Oppa, let me chase her! She-" I stopped. When I turned, he was already going down. I groaned.

"OPPA!!" I yelled after him. He never replied. I saw him disappear into the forest where Jessica went into. I sighed and opened my phone. I was going to call Jessica unnie AND Donghae oppa, but I got a text message. Strangely, it was from Nickhun.

To: Yoona

From: Nickhun

No, Yoong. Don't chase after them. They might get suspicious of you. Don't reply to my message. Delete it and don't even talk about it. I'm going to help you get Donghae but you MUST do what I say

 

I stared at the message for a few moments. How did Nickhun oppa know? How did he find out? Where was he? Suddenly, Yuri unnie came.

"Yoona-ah! What's happening?" she asked. I quickly hid my phone back in my pocket.

"N-Nothing! Um, Jessica unnie just ran away and Donghae oppa chased after her," I explained, pressing the delete button on my phone. Yuri unnie squealed.

"What?" I asked her.

"It's just like those romance stories! That's so sweet of Donghae oppa! I should write it on my notes! 'Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie had an argument and...'" Yuri unnie turned around, continuing to write her romance notes. I sighed and glanced at the forest. Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie didn't come back. Great, I'm official alone, I sighed to myself. Luckily, Heechul oppa and Yuri unnie invited me to snowboard with them. I accepted their offer and enjoyed my first day of my trip. But the whoel time, I was wondering what they were doing...