HeeSica

My Mr. Perfect

No One's P.O.V

Jessica stepped out of the hotel, shaking fiercely. I have to give up on Donghae, but it's so hard! Jessica thought as she continued to walk. She didn't care where she was walking.

"Whatever happens with Yoona and Donghae, that's that," Jessica whispered to herself, still shaking. Suddenly, she shouted. She shouted so loudly, it echoed through the buildings.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" Jessica screamed, pulling her hair. Many people stared at her as they passed by. Jessica just ran. I loved him. I loved him with all my heart. Now, Yoona and Donghae are a couple.

"YA! Jessica! Over here!" someone shouted, waving his hands. Jessica turned around, looking at the strange somebody who was waving his hands. That can't be...

"Heechul oppa?" Jessica chokde up. Heechul went up to her and hugged her. Nobody was around them, so Jessica hugged him back.

"Mianhae," Heechul whispered. Jessica stared at Heechul strangely.

"Why are you sorry?" Jessica asked.

"Because if I didn't kiss you, you wouldn't be so confused about your feelings now. You would be happier and Donghae would be your boyfriend," Heechul explained. Jessica's cold eyes became warm. I never knew how much he cared for me, Jessica thought.

"Heechul-ah-" Jessica began, but then she was shushed by Heechul, who placed a finger on her lips.

"Shh, let me continue, Jessica," Heechul said, hugging Jessica tighter.

"Mian, I'm such a terrible friend. Love blinded me. I... I thought that I could love you and make you happy, but then... well, I guess I was just to blinded to know who you really loved actually," Heechul continued, sighing. Heechul closed his eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks. Jessica's eyes her wide, surprised. He's blaming this on himself! This isn't right. It's originally my fault, Jessica thought. Suddenly, she felt warm. Her heart was beating faster, and it was getting hot. What's wrong with me? Jessica thought, hugging Heechul tighter. She didn't want to end this hug. For some reason, she wanted to be with him. Jessica finally came to her mind, shaking her head.

"Ani, Heechul. You don't need to be sorry. I should be sorry," Jessica replied, her eyes closing lightly.

"Ani, it's my fault. Admit it, Jessica! I'm a bad friend! B-A-D! BAD!" Heechul replied fiercely. Jessica started to cry. I made him miserable. It's all my fault.

"No, Heechul. I said it's my fault. Please, don't believe that this is all your fault. Let me explain now," Jessica started. She took a deep breath, and opened .

"Heechul oppa, I am a terrible friend. Although I was confused with my feelings, I just didn't know who I truly loved. I felt different when I kissed you. My heart leaped a beat when I saw you, but I forced myself into loving Donghae oppa. I wanted to ignore you. Besides, if Donghae oppa and I were every a couple, he wouldn't be happy. And... love didn't blind you. It led you. Love blinded me. I thought Donghae oppa was the guy for my heart, but I was wrong. Donghae oppa loved Yoona, but I couldn't see that. Now, I know who I truly love," Jessica finished. Heechul's face frowned a bit.

"Come on, I'll help you find the guy who you love and help you confess to him," Heechul oppa said sadly, pulling away from Jessica. He began walking, but Jessica stopped him by standing in front of him.

"Stop!" Jessica glared. Then, she examined Heechul. Suddenly, Jessica tiptoed and smacked her lips on Heechul's. Heechul widened his eyes. What's she doing? Doesn't she want to confess? Heechul thought, surprised and shocked at the same time. Heechul then kissed back, and the two stood there for 30 seconds. Then, Heechul pulled back.

"Why'd you do that?" Heechul snapped. Jessica was surprised.

"Because... because..." Jessica stopped. She didn't have the answer. She took a deep breath. Let's hope that whatever comes out of my mouth, I truly mean it, Jessica hoped.

"Because I love you!" Jessica blurted. She didn't cover . She stared at Heechul for a long time. Then, Heechul crept a smile.

"SHE LOVES ME!" Heechul shouted, hugging and twirling Jessica all around.

"She loves me! Oh, this is a dream! She loves me!" Heechul exclaimed, kissing Jessica directly on her lips. Jessica pulled back, laughing.

"Are you that happy?" Jessica asked. Heechul nodded.

"Why wouldn't I? I have the girl I loved for so long love me back! Saranghae, Jessica!" Heechul whispered, kissing her again. I found who I truly love, and I'm happy. Just like everyone else, Jessica thought, smiling to herself.