Coffee Love

My Mr. Perfect

A blinding light woke me up from my beauty sleep. It seems to be that the curtains were open. I groaned a I got up. 

"Morning, Yoong!" Hyoyeon unnie greeted me with a smile. I didn't smile back. I was to tired.

"Morning," I yawned. I checked my phone just incase there was any text messages. I had three text messages. Two of them were from Donghae oppa, and the other was Nichkhun oppa. Interested on what Nichkhun had to say, I opened his first.

To: Yoona

From: Nichkhun

Morning Yoong! Seems like my two month trip will end today! I'll see you later tomorrow!

 

I thought about his message. Two month trip, eh? I thought. I was confused. Why pay for a vacation for two months? Then, it hit me-- his words had a different kind of meaning! I checked the message again. Maybe that two month meant two days! So he never even went to vacation with 2PM! He was here, helping me get along with Donghae oppa! But it's too late... he already as a girlfriend, I thought. I sighed and opened the other two messages from Donghae oppa.

To: Yoona

From: Donghae

I'm sorry about yesterday! I didn't mean to make it awkward or anything... -.-''

 

To: Yoona

From: Donghae

Are you mad at me? Is that why you're not replying? Sorry Yoong! Please reply and forgive me! :( :'(

 

I laughed at his message. He really wanted forgiveness. I replied, forgiving him with many smily faces. Once I hit the send button, I went to wash up and take a shower. The shower was warm and relaxing, which made my stress go down. Once I was done, I changed into some warm clothes. I heard the girls squeal outside of the bathroom. After I was done changing, I went outside, brushing my wet/dry hair.

"What's so exciting?" I asked.

"Super Junior are taking us to skiing! You're coming, right Yoong? Donghae oppa wanted you to come," Taeyeon unnie asked. I glanced at Jessica. She seemed kind of hurt when she heard that Donghae oppa wanted me to come. I shook my head.

"A-Ani! I'm fine, unnie! I don't feel like doing anything active or yeah," I replied quietly. Taeyeon unnie frowned, probably thinking that I had a problem. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright. Then everyone else, come with me!" Taeyeon unnie ordered, going outside. I waved at them, hoping that they'll have fun.

"Have fun!" I called before them. I locked the door once everyone was out. I sighed. Now, I was forever and lonely. I wanted to talk to someone, but who? I sighed deeply this time. I looked outside of the window. Well, there was a coffee place. Might as well go there to wake me up. I went outside, making sure that I locked the door. I stepped into the elevator, signing autographs for my fans. Finally, I managed to get my way out of the elevator and to the coffee place. Once I arrived, I looked at the menu. Wow, so many coffee choices!  I exclaimed in my head. I made my decision of choosing a regular, small coffee and paid the cashier. I sat on a chair, all alone. 

"Yoona?" a voice called. It was a familiar voice. I could recognize that voice in an instant. I turned around, afraid about who I was going to voice.

"T-Taecyeon oppa?" I said. Why was he here? I saw Nichkhun oppa behind him, looking at me strangely.

"I thought that SNSD and Super Junior were going skiing today! What happened?" Nichkhun oppa asked me.

"Oh, I didn't feel like going. Just getting some coffee," I smiled. Taecyeon oppa smiled wildly at me. I never saw him smile so much when he was near me.

"Wait here. I'm going to get some coffee. Maybe we can talk and update each other?" Taecyeon oppa offered. I nodded my head a little.

"Sure, if that's what you want," I told him. He smiled once more, going inside. The rest of the 2PM went inside except Nichkhun oppa. He seemed to glare at me.

"What happened with you and Donghae yesterday?" he asked me sternly. I gulped.

"N-Nothing," I said, thinking about the photo of Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie. 

"I thought you liked Donghae. Why didn't you go?" Nichkhun oppa asked me.

"N-None of your business!" I stammered.

"Besides, he doesn't even like me," I answered quietly. Nichkhun oppa raised an eyebrow.

"How do you know?" he asked me.

"I saw a photo of him with Jessica. They were... kissing," I gulped. Nichkhun oppa frowned at me.

"It doesn't seem likely. I mean, he told me that he liked you-" Nichkhun oppa quickly covered his mouth. But it was too late. I heard it all. Now, I wanted to hear more.

"What did he say?" I asked, getting interested.

"Nothing!..... But, if Donghae is taken, who do you like now?" he asked me. I froze. Who did I like now? I still love Donghae oppa, but should I continue loving him?

"I-I'm not sure... how is Taecyeon and the rest doing?" I asked, changing the subject. Nichkhun oppa's eyes lowered a bit.

"Everyone is fine... except Taecyeon," Nichkhun oppa said.

"What happened to Taecyeon oppa?" I asked, getting worried.

"He... UGH! Taecyeon never had a girlfriend or anything! I made him drunk so that he could stay away from you and you can love Donghae instead! Donghae really, really loved you and asked me to help him! I decided to say yes, so I tried to make you like Donghae! It worked! But then Taecyeon got jealous of seeing you love Donghae! So, now Taecyeon has a crush on you and wants to confess to you at the 'right time'. There, that's all you need to know," Nichkhun oppa spilled. I froze. My heart felt happy, knowing that Donghae oppa loves me. But, my heart also felt pain, knowing that Taecyeon oppa loves me, too. Suddenly, Taecyeon oppa and the rest came out.

"Hey, Nichkhun, he's your espresso!" Taecyeon oppa handed him.

"But I don't like espresso-"'

"Yoona! Let's walk, shall we?" Taecyeon oppa said, pulling me away from Nichkhun oppa. I turned to Nichkhun oppa. He mouthed to me, 'He's trying to impress you!' I giggled and turned to Taecyeon oppa.

"So... what's new?" he asked me.

"Mm... I think Donghae oppa got a girlfriend. Sica-unnie. I don't think I have a chance between them," I sighed, acting as if I didn't know Taecyeon oppa loves me. He nodded, pulling me closer to him. I felt awkward. He wrapped his arm around me, which made me feel more uncomfortable.

"Oppa, what should I do?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I say you find a new guy that treats you better, like me!" he winked. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What does--" 

"Yoona?!" I heard a group yell at me. I turned around, seeing that it was my SNSD group and Super Junior group. 2PM caught up with us. We were all quiet. 

"YOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE... THOSE... GUYS!?!!" Donghae oppa shouted at me. He said 'guys' as if they were the most disgusting thing on earth. Taecyeon oppa pulled me closer. I didn't move. I was too scared too.

"W-We're just spending quality time, that's all," I said quietly.

"Yoona, you know what our rule is! Never trust 2PM!" Donghae oppa yelled at me once more.

"But I don't understand why not-"

"Quiet Yoong," Taecyeon oppa commanded. I stopped, scared of what would happen. I saw Taecyeon oppa glare at Donghae oppa. I wanted to do something, but I was paralyzed. I turned to Nichkhun. He shrugged his shoulders. I bit my lower lips. This was getting intense.

"I think it's the right time, right?" I heard Taecyeon oppa.

"What's the right time?" Donghae oppa hissed. Taecyeon oppa turned to me. He opened his mouth and spoke.

"Im Yoona, from when I saw you, I fell in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"