Tears

My Mr. Perfect

"La, la, la!" I sang, stirring. I was making some cookies for Donghae oppa. This time, I'll be brave. This time, I'll tell him. Just like Nickhun oppa told me too, I thought in my head. I was still stirring until Jessica unnie came along.

"Wow! Yoona, who's that for?" Jessica unnie admired me. I blushed, thinking of Donghae oppa. Then, my mind was alerted of Jessica unnie. No, she can't know that I love Donghae oppa. I turned and smiled at her.

"For someone special," I winked. Jessica unnie squealed.

"You're in love! Oh-- I should help you!" Jessica said, helping me stir. I let go of the bowl and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Thanks, unnie!" I said, disappearing in the corner. I closed the door and washed my face. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep because of what Nickhun oppa said. I checked the clock. 10:00 A.M. They must be going by now. See ya later, 2PM! I smiled to myself. Now, I didn't need to worry about Nickhun's mean 'teases' and my love towards Taecyeon. I dried my face with a small, pink towel and hung it up on the towel hanger. I went to the kitchen to see how the cookies were forming. Luckily, for me, they were already in the oven.

"Do you think they'll turn out right?" I asked Jessica unnie. She laughed and nodded.

"Why wouldn't they? We followed the instructions and you've been baking hundreds of them! We still have left overs from 3 days ago!" she exclaimed. I blushed, embarrassed of my action.

"W-Well, you can't have enough cookies, right?" I joked. We were both laughing for a couple of minutes until Jessica unnie sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"...." she was quiet. 

"Unnie! I asked you what's wrong?" I repeated myself. She sighed deeper this time. She's sad, I thought. 

"It's... it's Donghae," she told me. I gulped. I could feel my heart beat a little faster. Even the name makes me fall in love with him even more!

"W-What about him?" I stammered.

"I think he likes someone else more than me... but I want him to love me," Jessica unnie sighed. I bit my lower lips.

"Well, he probably likes you, but then he's too shy!" I lied. She nodded, but her smile was gone. A few minutes later, we heard the oven ring.

"It's time!" I exclaimed, opening the oven. Out on the silver trays came out beautiful, perfect cookies. They were round and smooth, and the chocolate chips were neatly placed in the cookies. The scent of the cookies were delicious.

"Wow..." Jessica unnie awed. I smiled to myself.

"It's wonderful! Thanks, Sica unnie!" I exclaimed, hugging her tightly. She was choking, and I released my arms around her.

"Sorry," I said, scratching the back of my head. Jessica unnie gasped in some air and smiled at me weakly.

"That's fine," she croaked. I giggled and added some chocolate chip cookies in a clear, plastic bag. I tied up a blue ribbon and started to wear my shoes.

"Where ya going?" Yuri unnie asked from the living room.

"Giving cookies to someone!" I called, opening the door.

"Come back before dinner!" Taeyeon unnie exclaimed. I nodded and ran off. Soon, I found myself in front of the Super Junior's door. I took a deep breath. Then, I rang the doorbell. 

"Coming!" a manly voice called. The door opened, and then I blushed. I saw Donghae oppa only wrapped with a towel.

"Ya! Oppa, do you open the door to everyone with only a towel on?" I blushed, joking around. Donghae oppa smiled.

"What? It's 'natural'. Anyways, what's up?" he asked me. I handed him the bag of cookies.

"This is from... from...." I stumbled on my words. The word 'me' wasn't coming out. Donghae oppa waited patiently, holding the bag of cookies tightly.

"From.. from Jessica unnie!" I lied. I sighed, and I thought that Donghae oppa sighed, too. When I looked up to him, he wasn't sighing.

"Yeah... the cookie is to say that she... loves.... UGH! I CAN'T DO THIS!" I yelled, running out of Super Junior's room. I was running, my heart pounding. I felt pain; millions of needles pinning my heart. I screamed once more.

"AH!" I yelled. Then, rain started to pour. I ran between two buildings, and leaned against the wall. The rain fell on me, soaking me. I looked up at the skies, begging for some answers. The best time to cry, Yoona, is when it rains. When rain pours, someone is upset, and you can cry along with them. Cry however much you like-- nobody will know because of the rain trickling down your face, Jessica unnie once told me. I cried. Tears trickled quickly down my cheeks. I cried, sobbing louder and louder by the minute. My hands were flooding with tears, as my heart started to heal. It felt so good to cry. I looked up at the skies, thanking the rain. I wiped my tears, hoping that my eyes weren't too red and puffy. I was just abut to go out of the buildings, until I heard a voice call out my name.

"YOONA!" a manly voice called. I recognized that voice. Donghae oppa, I thought. I hid between the walls, deeper in the dark. I saw him from the buildings. He was across my street.

"YOONA! YOONA, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Donghae oppa screamed. I cried silently. I'm right here... in your heart.