Talk

My Mr. Perfect

I sat on my bed in the hotel, alone. My unnies weren't even there. I felt terrible.

"I'm a mess," I sighed, lying on my bed. Just then, the door opened quickly, and I felt a gush of cold hair.

"Close the door!" I shouted, covering myself with a blanket. I saw Yuri and Jessica unnie approaching me first. The rest of my unnies sighed in relief. Yuri unnie, who was all happy, sat next to me.

"This is sooooo like a drama scene! AHH!!!!" Yuri unnie squealed. I rubbed my ears, annoyed.

"You watch too much drama, Yuri," Jessica unnie rolled her eyes. Yuri unnie pouted, her arms on her hips.

"Yeah? Well, you dream a lot about Donghae oppa," Yuri unnie smirked. Jessica unnie turned bright red, covering Yuri unnie's mouth.

"You do watch too much romance drama," Jessica unnie hissed at her. Yuri unnie frowned, turning on the T.V to some kind of romance show. The rest of my unnies turned to me.

"Yoona, you're in trouble," Hyoyeon unnie frowned.

"You owe us a lot of explanation," Sunny unnie added.

"Super Junior is very upset on what you did," Sooyoung unnie said.

"Especially 2PM! You should've seen their faces!" Seohyun laughed. Taeyeon unnie sat next to me, caressing my long, smooth hair. I cried silently, tears just streaming down.

"It's okay, Yoong. Just cry. Cry as much as you want," Taeyeon unnie said softly. I nodded a little, continuing to cry silently.

"I'm a mess," I choked out. Tiffany unnie laughed.

"No you aren't! You just have love problems!" Tiffany unnie said.

"I did meet a little kid today," I said, thinking about that boy from earlier.

"We don't care about that. All we care about is who you want," Jessica unnie said. She stared at me directly in the eyes. 

"AH!!!" Yuri screamed. Everyone, including me, jumped, worried about what happened.

"What happened Yul?" Sunny unnie asked.

"THAT BOY DITCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Yuri unnie screamed. Everyone glared at her, including me. She laughed quietly, watching the T.V again.

"I'm just saying..." Yuri unnie mumbled. We sighed, as all 14 eyes stared at me once more.

"Yoona-ah, I know this is hard. But we need to know," Taeyeon unnie sighed. I sighed, too, wanting to forget all this.

"You know what, unnies?" I asked. They shrugged their shoulders, looking at each other.

"What?" Seohyun asked.

"I want to forget about this. So how about we go somewhere where nobody would come and bother us?" I asked. They eagerly nodded, especially Yuri unnie.

"Maybe I'll find my love there!" she squealed. We ignored her, getting ready. We just wore simple clothes, since we weren't going to be there fore long.

It took a while until we arrived at a club only for famous people. The guard checked us, and we went in. The music was booming, everyone was dancing; it was wonderful. We took our seat, just chatting along. We got separated as each girl was asked to dance. Yuri sighed because no one was asking for her to dance. It was only Yuri and me left, anyways. I patted her back, and I decided to get a drink. I got up and brought two glass of wine. When I was going, I accidentally bumped into someone. I spilled wine on the person, and I felt really bad.

"I'm so-" it was no other than, "Donghae oppa?" He smiled at me.

"Yoong! Nice seeing you," he smirked. My first thought: Why was he here?