My Promise

My Mr. Perfect

Couple of days has past. I found out that I should confess to Taecyeon. I learned from Yuri unnie that we girls can confess our feelings to them instead. Jessica unnie added that boys are to shy to confess sometimes, too.

*Flashback*

"Yoona! What's wrong? You look so upset!" Jessica unnie asked.

"Is it because of Taecyeon oppa?" Yuri asked. I nodded, sighing deeply. I was outside his dorm earlier in the morning, but he never came out. I did saw Nickhun oppa with Victoria unnie. It kind of ached my heart to see them together, but Nickhun oppa stopped when he spotted me. He whispered something to Victoria unnie and they both parted for a moment. He came up to me.

"Why are you here?" Nickhun oppa asked me. I bit my lower lips for a moment.

"Where is Taecyeon oppa?" I asked bravely. He scoffed at my question.

"Why?" he asked me. I shrugged.

"Is it because you love him? You've crushed him? He's 'the one' for your heart?" Nickhun oppa asked harshly. I winced, but then nodded a little. He laughed.

"Yoona, remember this: You can't find love. Love is so far away. You might as well give up," he smirked. I was stunned for a moment. Love is so far away. Does that mean that I can't be loved? I shook my head. I can't think like this!"

"No, love is nearby. I just need to search deeper. Love is always nearby. That's what my heart says," I gave him a small smile. He scoffed, and nodded.

"Alright then. I'll make it for. When you're near Taecyeon, I'll make you guys go farther away. You'll both have a wall, and Taecyeon would be like.... he never knew you," Nickhun oppa threatened. I gulped. Then, I gathered enough courage to do this: spit on his face. I actually spitted on his face. I felt bad, but then I ran. I ran so far, that I was lost. I had to call my unnies, and luckily, they found me.

"Yoona, you can go! Confess!" Yuri unnie encouraged me. I shook my head nervously.

"Ani, I can't! Unnie, boys have to confess!" I protested. Jessica unnie started to caressed my hair.

"Yoona, sometimes boys are too shy to confess. That's why girls have to step up one more step than the man you love and confess. Do you understand?" Jessica unnie asked me. I nodded slowly. Now, I'll have to confess to Taecyeon oppa- whether I liked it or not.

*End of Flashback*

I knocked of the 2PM's door. Nickhun oppa opened it and frowned at me.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"I wanted Taecyeon oppa. I'm going to make a confession," I said bravely. I kind of held my chin a little higher. He laughed.

"You? Confess? What to know what he's doing right now?" Nickhun oppa asked me. I nodded a little, not really wanting to know. Nickhun oppa called Taecyeon oppa. I waited patiently until her came. When he arrived at the door, he was wrapping his arm around a girl. Who was she?

"Who-"

"YOONA! HI! JOIN US, WILL YOU?!" he yelled at me. I could tell he was drunk. 

"Hey. I'm Taecyeon's girlfriend. And you are..?" I froze. That girl is Taecyeon's girlfriend? I opened my mouth, but no words were coming. Nickhun pushed them away, and faced me.

"As you see, Taecyeon's already in love. I better go now. See ya loser!" Nickhun oppa exclaimed as I heard a loud partying going on in there. I walked unsteadily down the stairs. I tripped and I was caught. I looked up and it was Donghae.

"Oppa..." I whispered. Then, my tears escaped as I cried.

"Yoona! What's wrong?" he asked me. I was weak. I felt small. I was a fool. I was foolish enough to believe in love. From this day on, I'll promise myself that I will never fall in love. Ever. Again.