Min Kyung

My Mr. Perfect

Donghae waited patiently outside, worried. He heard his wife cry out loud. 

"Please don't die, Yoong!" Donghae whispered to himself. They have just been married for 3 years, and Yoona was pregnant. Today, she was giving birth to a son. Donghae panicked, sweat dripping down. As he was going to get up, Heechul pulled him back down.

"Dude, just wait. The doctors are doing everything. Jessica is in there, too, anyways," Heechul said calmly. Donghae nodded slowly, sitting back down. Another scream came out of doors. Donghae clenched his fist. 

"Calm down, man!" Heechul said, a bit annoyed.

"I can't calm down! She's my wife! She can die!" Donghae replied angrily. Heechul sighed, rubbing his head.

"You know you're not the only one who is nervous," Heechul replied. Donghae nodded. Jessica just got pregnant a week ago, and Heechul was going to be a father. He, too, was nervous.

"I know, but I'm gonna be a father! A father! A dad! A daddy! Can't you see it, Heechul? I'm one step to become a man!" Donghae said, his eyes shining. Heechul rolled his eyes. Suddenly, the doors burst opened. Donghae quickly went up to the nurse.

"Is she okay? Is she alright?" Donghae asked quickly.

"She's fine, sir. The baby is fine, too. Would you like to come in?" the nurse asked. Donghae nodded eagerly, leaving Heechul alone. The first person to see was Jessica.

"Congratulations, Donghae! I'll be outside with Heechul," Jessica winked, going out. Donghae approached to Yoona. He slowly sat next to her, peaking to see the baby.

"He's a handsome little boy," Yoona complimented. Donghae smiled.

"He sure is," he replied softly. The baby was sleeping, cuddling near his mother.

"What are we going to name him?" Donghae asked, looking at Yoona. Yoona thought about that for a moment. Then, she grinned widely.

"Min Kyung. Lee Min Kyung," Yoona replied. Donghae looked at Yoona strangely.

"Why Min Kyung?" Donghae asked.

"Because I know someone special who is named Min Kyung," Yoona said. Donghae's face dropped.

"He's more special than me?" Donghae asked, coldly. Yoona stared at him.

"No... he's the one who encouraged me to love you and be with you," Yoona said softly. Donghae's face lightened up a bit.

"Well, whoever he is, I'm thankful of him," Donghae said, getting up and leaving. Yoona giggled quietly.

"You should be thankful of him, Donghae. He's your own son," Yoona whispered to herself, touching the babies's soft skin. Min Kyung squirmed a bit, and then smiled a bit. Yoona laughed. He's truly a special kid.